two

Enjoy————————————————————alexia POV

Enjoy
————————————————————
alexia POV

we walked down the light up stairs, bodies grinding against each other, and people reeked of alcohol.

i made my way to our usual booth. i gracefully moved through the crowd, and went up a few steps and sat down on the red leather seats.

nathan, saina, and juliet followed behind me. colored lights flashed in all directions, it was a very wide place so hundreds of people were here.

"looks nice, who needs some drinks?" saina asked running her fingers through her long hair.

"yes please!" i yelled over the loud music.

saina and i walked over to the bar to place our order in.

"hello ladies, how can i help you?" a guy asked from the other side, he was was wearing a black bottom up shirt with his sleeves rolled up, you could see his muscular arms through his shirt, and his veins pop out from his hands.

"two rounds of shots please." saina said, he looked in my direction as he shot me a clean smooth smile, i smiled back and remembered what i said before.

"i kinda wanna have a nice time today, not really trying to take anyone home."

tonight is boy free, with an exception of my brother. i'm gonna have fun and get wasted.

we headed back to the table noticing juliet was already gone into the dance floor dancing with some blonde dude. i roll my eyes and chuckled as i sat back down.

"looks like juliet is really enjoying herself, how much do you guys wanna bet that if he tries to kiss her she'll just run away." i point out, we all laugh.

"20 cash." saina takes a shot and shakes my hand. all of the sudden i hear yelling at the booth next to us.

"a toast to johnson!" i turn around and look at a group of dudes, about 7, holding shot glasses up in the air to a blonde baby face kid. i look at all their faces.

the blonde one had blue eyes, which was hard to see in the dark but were still noticeable.

the one to his left had tattoos over his arms, he had a big smile and you could notice he was probably the loudest of them all.

then there was the one at the end of the table, now this one caught my eye. he was tall, black hair and pretty tan, he had an amazing jawline and good face features which stood out the most. he glance my way and caught me staring, my eyes widen and i quickly turn around.

the same bar dude that took our order came back with another tray filled with shots.

"here you go guys." he placed them on the table, he held a strong look on me the whole time.