one

Enjoy————————————————————alexia POV

Enjoy
————————————————————
alexia POV

a half way finished blunt between my lips, i breathed in the flowy smoke, releasing it, and taking it in again to not waste the blunt.

i was counting the money i earned today, to pay rent, the electricity, bills on top of bills on top of bills.

money has never really been a problem for me, it comes and goes, it's just paper that society revolves around. i earn good money, some of my friends say i have it too good, being a model for expensive brands that some of them can't even pronounce but i had to make a living for myself, i never had anyone to look after me, so i had to do it on my own and i think it turned out pretty good.

a knock on my door interrupted my thoughts, i placed the blunt in between my lips again and walked towards the door, my tiny shorts went up my curvy body as i walked, my socks sliding against my gorgeous wooden floor which i appreciate every day, the color, and how smooth it is made me wanna make love to it; but that would make me weirder than i already am.

i opened the door and a soft breeze hit me.

"i'm going fucking insane" nathan, my brother, said as he rushed passed me to my living room, nathan is not technically my bother, i'm his ex-adopted sister i guess you can say.

when i was 3 i was adopted by nathan's parents, karla and david, they gave me everything and treated me as their own, but they had their own kid, nathan. they kept me until i was 15, but then they decided they didn't want me anymore so i got send right back into the system.

i was too old and couldn't be adopted so, they found me a job and a small apartment and i had to tough it out as a 15 year old. i worked for hours paying bills and learned how to take care of myself, as i got older i started taking in consideration modeling.

i was always told i was a very gorgeous girl but never put much mind into it, but nathan always told me that i needed to try things out and always have a fresh and open mind. and soon enough i became a model for brands like versace and gucci.

i always liked the sparkly, new, expensive things. with enough work i got to were i wanted; living in a two story house, a mercedes parked outside, with every brand i could think of in my closet. i'm living the lavish life and i'm loving it.

me and nathan started contacting eachother when he was 15, we always hung out even though nathan's parents didn't want him too, they always say i'm the worst influence just by the way i decide to live my life after i moved out of their home. they disagree with the way i model and decide to "expose my body for everyone to see" but i don't care, i love my little bother and i don't know what i would do without him. he will always be family.

"what crawled up your ass now?" he grabbed the blunt between my fingers now, and placed it in his lips.

"mom and dad are driving me insane."