can't think of a title.

Carter's POV

"But I thought they broke up a month ago"

"Yeah that's because she found out he was in love with Bella and Sean kicked her out" Jason stated

"But why..why is she after us now?" I asked confusion written all over my face

"Well obviously because she thinks you and Bella are the reason they broke up. And now that you actually killed Sean it gives her more reasons to want revenge"emelio said

I ran a hand messily through my hair. Great..one more person trying to break our relationship apart. How the hell am I suppose to tell Bella this, I mean she just got over the whole Sean thing and now we have another one on our hands. How much do they think we can take.

"Are you gonna tell her about it?"Jason asked raising an eyebrows.

"I don't know. What if she starts freaking out" I said "I've put her through a lot already and now this. What if she thinks we should just end our relationship to be safe"

"Dude you know she wouldn't do that. She loves you to much and you two have gone through a lot for her to just end it like that"Damon reassured me as I stared blankly at the floor

"Yeah your right..But I'm still not ready to tell her yet"

"Well you better hurry and find the right time to tell her before all this gets out of hand" creg said reminding me of back when I wouldn't tell her about the gang and then that slowly led to her meeting up with Sean again then him kidnapping her.

"I will..just not now. I don't want her to be worrying and watching over her shoulder everyday."

"Okay man"Damon said before we dismissed and headed through the door.

I headed down the street to the hotel I'm staying at till tomorrow. I've got a lot of work and research to do and I know if I had stayed at the dorm and done it Bella would get all angry and curious so I had to go somewhere else.

I walked into the room and grabbed my laptop and sat on the bed. As I was about to open it my phone rang. Taking it up I answered it

"Hello?"

"Carter can you come back"

"Bella?"

"Yes. Please come back to the dorm, I'm scared"

"Scared of what?"

"Remember the woman I told you about at the store. She was just at the door awhile ago and she said shell make me pay. I don't even know what she's talking about and its freaking me out"

"Okay I'll be back in a couple of minutes" I said into the phone getting off the bed. Grabbing all my things I checked out the hotel and hailed a cab.

Reaching back I paid the driver and got out the car and headed straight to our room. I stepped through the door and saw her laid on the bed hugging her knees tightly to her chest. Walking over to her,her head snapped in my direction her eyes holding pure fear before she realized it was me and she relaxed.

"It's okay. Its just me" I said sitting beside her on the be as she climbed onto my lap and laid her head in the crook of my neck.

"Who is she?"she asked out of nowhere.

"I don't know" I lied feeling my chest tighten and my throat began to feel dry" How am I going to tell her the truth if i keep lying to her like this.

"I'm scared. What if she tries to hurt me"

"She won't and she can't" I reassured her gently caressing her cheek.

"You don't know that" she argues

"Yes I do because I won't let anyone hurt you. I promise that I'll always protect you no matter what" I said gently lifting her chin to look into her hazel eyes which always manages to make me lose track of time"because I love you" I finished

"I love you to" she said hugging me tightly. She doesn't even know what effects she has on me when she says those three words at once. 

"Just don't worry about it. Everything is gonna be alright. Okay?"

"Okay"she answered as we both laid back on the bed. Hugging her fragile body to me I laid my chin on her head.

I won't let anyone hurt you.

I know its extremely short and I'm sorry. So only three chapters till the end of this book. Please remember to read book two. Also could anyone sponsor me a title.