AIROS GANG

I woke up to the blinding sunlight  shining through the window near my bed and got up. I swung my foot to the side of the bed and looked at my alarm clock 10:15 . wow guess I overslept. I then looked at my side to see carter wasn't in his bed.

"Where the hell is he" I whispered to myself as I stood up.  I went to his bathroom door and turned the knob to see if it was open and luckily it was. I quietly opened the door and walked in and leaned against his sink. After about six minutes or so he came out. He didn't see me but luckily he put a towel around his waist before he came out. He turned around and saw me and smiled.

"Hey" he simply said ignoring the fact that I was staring him down like he was my only prey.

"Hey?that's all you've got to say?"

"What do you mean?" he shrugged casually

"Oh what do I mean..  Okay let me see"I stomped "One you stormed out yesterday before even answering my questions two, you came back covered in blood with a torn shirt bruises everywhere which I can even make out now and three you were freaking half conscious and all you have to say is hey?" I almost yelled

He sighed running a hand through his wet hair and turned away from my piercing glare.

"Its nothing" he said still not looking at me.

"stop lying to me and just tell me the god damn truth cartet,how bad can it b-" before I was even finish making my rant he caught my lips between his in a passionate kiss. He pulled away and pecked my lips twice .

"Please don't worry about it" he whispered into my ears.

"Bu-"

"Please" he pleaded staring down at me with pleading eyes. Staring up at him he stared straight Into my eyes hoping I'd give up.

"Fine" I huffed folding my arms

"Thank you. And please don't worry about it, it's nothing too bad" he said kissing my lips one last time."I'm gonna go change, and I'm heading out OK?" He said.

"Going out? Where?"

"Just heading out" he said. I was about to ask something else but I just held it back and kept my mouth shut. We both walked out the bathroom and he went and changed. He was wearing a blue T-shirt with black jeans and a blue air max. He gave me a kiss and said bye and walked out the door leaving me there to think.

Carter's P.O.V

I can't tell her,I just can't. I really don't want to drag her into this mess I've got myself into because that would mean risking getting her hurt. And that's the last thing I'd want right now.

I walked down the road with busy people roaming about their own business. After awhile of walking along this looks-to-be endless road I was finally there. I turned down into the alley making sure to look behind me if anyone was watching or following me, which no one was. I walked down to the end of the alley where a door was at the side of a building. I pulled out my key and opened the door and stepped in to see everyone already seated and waiting for me.

You see I'm the leader of a gang on this part of town called 'the Airos'.That's the secret I've been holding from Isabella, she can't know she would freak out or try to get involved and I just can't let that happen. I walked in and took a seat.

"Alright so what did everybody get?" I asked taking a seat

"I made $200" mike said

"$150" emelio answered

"$300" Jason replied with a proud smile.

"$320" creg said and $490 Damon was the last to answer

"OK,so everyone did good" I said and told Mike to take all the money to the safe upstairs which he did. He came back and sat back in his current seat

"Hey boss I got really bad news" emelio said looking at me

"What's up?"

"I heard that Sean's gang is planning to strike on us again."he stated"I don't really know when though"

"When did you first hear about this and why?" I asked with a stern tone laced in my voice as I thought about the asshole himself. Sean.  Damn I hate that name.

"One of my bros from over that side said he heard that Sean is some chicks brother and she went to him saying how you cheating on her with another girl."

"what's his sisters name" I asked pulling my eyebrows together praying it wasn't the name that was floating in my head the minute emelio started talking.

"some girl name.. Jessica" he answered with a shrug

Damn it!! I knew that little bitch Jessica was up to something. But I didn't have a clue my enemy was her brother. How could I have missed something like that. Letting out a heavy sigh I frustratedly ran a hand through my hair.

"well we have to do something because right now I'm not in the mood for any of his shit right now"I stated thinking back on Isabella "I have better things to do than mess around with him"

We sat there discussing what we planned on doing for about an hour before we were finally done.

"So everybody knows what to do?" I asked and they all nodded."and make sure none of the girls know about this"

We finished our meeting and we all left. I was walking back to the dorm when I saw something that caught my eye. It was a man selling all different types of flowers. I walked over to him and bought a bunch of red roses for Bella since I knew for sure she's a little upset with me and that's the last thing I want right now.

I finished my journey back to the dorm and opened the door and walked in,I saw her asleep on her bed with a book loosely hanging from her hand. I laid the flower beside her on her bed so when she wakes up she'll see it and got on the other side of the bed beside her going over the plan and thinking about what Jessica did.

What if she brings Bella into this,  now how the hell am I going to handle that. I looked over my side and saw her still sleeping, she looks so peaceful and beautiful. Ever since I met her I just knew she was special. I just keep asking myself how the hell am I so lucky to have her.

I'm not really the type of guy to like someone so easily but the second I laid eyes on her beautiful figure I knew there was something different about her. And it intrigued me. I wanted to get to know her.. And so I did. But never would I once thought I'd end up so close to her that I'd literally kill anything that tried to harm her yet I've only known her for such a short period of time. 

Leaning my head to the side to get a good look at her I smiled to myself.

What is this girl doing to me.

Hey guys sorry for the long wait and short update its just exams coming up and I've got a lot of studying to do.

Love Sherr