You are beautiful

Special shout out to @sweathearts

Sean's POV

That son of a bitch thinks he can just fuck with my little sister and get away with it, oh no he better keep looking over that shoulder of his. And after all we weren't on good terms at first so this is the perfect way to show him who's the real leader here.

I got in my car and headed off to Jessica's school. After about twenty minutes I was driving through the gates, Jessica promised she would show me the little slut he's been with today so that's the whole reason I'm here. She didn't mention a name or her features so I didn't quite know what I was in for.

I walked swiftly through the school campus with my hoodie slung over my head. I desperately wanted to get this over with as soon as possible so I can leave off this campus before I ran into someone I didn't need to see

Just the thought of her made my pulse quicken. The day I found out she was attending here my temper went through the roof. I hated her, i hated her so much for leaving, for giving up and then finding out she was here gave me even more reason to despise her perfection.

I walked to the spot where Jessica told me to meet her and saw her leaning against the wall. I approached her and when she saw me she leaned up and gave me a tight hug which I returned.

Its been a really long time since I've seen her. We don't get to talk as much as we should

"You ready?" she asked with that devious smile that could scare anyone away.

"Yeah" I replied before she led me into the corridors

"Why do you look so nervous?" She question eyeing me

"I'm not nervous" I denied avoiding her gaze.

"You look nervous"

"But I'm not" I snapped. She was irritating me and I didn't like it. I know she's my sister or whatever but she can be so fucking annoying when she's ready.

"Whatever" she rolled her eyes walking faster ahead of me as I trailed behind her.

We were waiting in the corridors, waiting for this mystery girl to appear. Then my mind suddenly rushed back to her. I hated that I thought about her so often but I just can't seem to get her beautiful face out of my head. He long beautiful hair,her small yet perfect body and those damn hypnotic eyes. I wanted to erase her from my mind move on and forget about everything we had but I can't. She was such a big part of me and when she left I felt like my entire world crumbled to pieces.

I have a girlfriend but she just doesn't have that spark I'm yearning for. She was just..boring and way too clingy. God I needed to stop thinking about her. I was going to drive myself crazy if I continued this torture.

I was drawn from my taunting thoughts by Jessica's voice" That's her"Jessica said staring ahead as a nasty scowl tainted her features.

I followed her gaze straight ahead as my eyes caught sight of her walking our direction. My muscles tensed my heart raced and a violent shiver ran down my spine. No,fucking hell no!

"What?" My voice sounded low and strained as I snapped my head towards my sister.

"I said that's her" she repeated getting annoyed.

"That's the girl you were talking about" I asked.

"For the last time yes" She rolled her eyes at me.

Lord take me now

My body froze on spot ,there was no movement or sounds as society became almost completely muted. This is not happening . After trying so hard to forget ,to move on life had to do this to me. Why fucking me?