Chapter12//Paybacks a bitch

Isabella's POV

We were now walking outside and heading to the cafeteria. After ordering our lunch we sat down at our usual seat and began eating.

"Oh,mell I forgot to asked you something." I said putting a potato chip in my mouth.

"Sure go ahead"

"Do you like shawn?"I bluntly asked as her cheeks immediately heated up.

"She's blushing!" I heard kells squeal beside me pointing a cheesy stick at Mell's reddened cheeks.

"So you do?" I asked as me and kells leaning forward to hear her answers.

"Well..um..did you guys know that I went to Asia when I was a kid"she changed the top nervously

"I don't care where you go just tell us if you like the guy" kells said beside me earning a glare from mell

"Fine"she huffed in defeat"yes I kinda do like him"she finally admitted making kells do an excited squeal.

"Great,because he said he liked you to"

"Really?" She asked wide eyed

"Yeah I asked him yesterday and he said yes."

I can see that mell is really into Shawn. Its pretty obvious,for example anytime I mention his name her eyes just light up and she immediately starts blushing. It would be so cute if they got together.

And at the right time Shawn showed up and sat right beside a blushing mell. Kelisha's boyfriend jaden also came along and sat right next to her. Since Shawn was In the middle of me and mell I got the opportunity to tell him what mell said.

"She said yes" I quickly whispered In his ear.

"Really?"

"Yeah, right before you guys came"

"Great"he smiled" I'm planning on asking her out after lunch"

"Great idea" I replied to him as he nodded his head in agreement before we went back to eating our lunch.

I sat at my seat as I felt someone lightly kiss the back of my neck. Turning around I was met with that familiar face that I've come to love seeing since lately.

"Hey" carter greeted giving me a kiss on my lips. I saw that the guys were staring at us weirdly expect from Shawn and mell they already knew about me and carter.

"Oh sorry, guys this is carter."I introduced

"Hi" he said and got a reply of heys and what's ups.

After awhile shawn,jaden and carter became really good friends and were getting along. The getting along part was for carter and shawn since they weren't really friends in the beginning, if you know what I mean.

Soon the bell rang signalling it was time for our next class. Me and Carter were in the same class this period so he decided to walk me there.

"Mell can I talk to you before you go" I heard shawn say from behind me.

"Sure" she answered as I turned around and gave her a small wink before walking away with carter.

We got to class as I sat at my seat with carter on my right then the teacher walked in.

After a while of listening to Ms.  Ethan bringing go blabbering on and on I felt as a hand was laid on my inner thigh. Following it, it led to carter as I shot him an annoyed glare making him smirk knowing all too well he was distracting me.

He started trailing his fingers up and down my thigh which tickled and I had to try and fight the urge to not laugh out In class. He went a little further up my leg and I suddenly regret wearing a skirt today. He kept going further and further before I couldn't fight it anymore, I burst out laughing in the middle of class and suddenly all eyes were now on me including Ms Ethan .