Chapter 10 {fitst day of school}

Isabella's POV

I was woken up from a beautiful slumber by the sound of my alarm ringing.

I groaned in annoyance as I glared at my phone with dread before I remembered that I had class first thing in the morning

I quickly got out of bed and grabbed my towel ready to go take a shower when I noticed that carter was still asleep.

"Carter" I poked his tubby cheek"carter wake up" I shook him but he didn't bulge"Get up you mole" I said hitting him in the face with the soft pillow

"5 more minutes" he lazily groaned.

"No Carter you'll be late for school"I urged him poking his side again

"Carter" poke

"Get up " poke

"Ugh..fine" he groaned frustratedly sitting up straight. I giggled to myself at how grouchy yet unbelievably cute he looked as he frowned up at me. 

"I'm gonna go take a shower you go do the same" I said and took up my towel and went into my bathroom. I brushed my teeth then got into the shower. I used my strawberry scented shampoo and wash my hair and my vanilla scented body wash to wash my body and then and then rinsed my hair and body with the warm water.

After I finished showering I stepped out and wrapped a towel around myself and stepped out of the bathroom. I didn't see carter and I heard his shower running so I assumed he was taking a shower. I took out the clothes I had picked out yesterday and went in the walk in closet to change. I changed and got out and saw carter already had on his clothes .

How the hell do boys get ready so quickly?!?!

I walked up to my my mirror to fix my hair when I felt someone's hands snake around my waist.  I felt my whole body heat up by the simple move but quickly tried to hide its effects on me by pulling my hair up into a messy bun.

"Thanks for waking me up" carter whispered in my ear as numerous amounts of shivers shot down my spine as his lips gently grazed my earlobe.

"Your welcome"I smiled staring at his reflection in the mirror

"Remember our date today after school" he mumbled in the crook of my neck.

"How could I forget"

"I want you to meet me in the parking lot after school " He said

"OK" I replied with a nod.  There was a small pause in the moment

"You look absolutely amazing by the way" he complimented making me smile

"You don't look too bad yourself "

"Ahh..your just jealous of my amazing body"

"Again with the cockiness" I rolled my eyes playfully

After finishing my hair we just stood there enjoying each others company until I asked a question.

"What class do you have first?"

"History, how bout you?"

"Math"

After our small talk about class a question I've been wanting to ask since yesterday popped in my head.

"So,where are you taking me for our date?"

"You know you ask way too many questions "he chuckled"its a surprise though"

"Carter" I groaned"please tell me I hate surprises"

"Well your going to love this one"

"Please" I begged turning around and wrapping my hands around his neck.