I'm Not Going To Say It First.

PREPARE FOR FEELS GUYS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          It was about three days before the spirit was able to wake. Freddy had to go to the dream world twice, telling the spirit he was incorporeal. Even though there wasn't much to say in the first place, there was... a noticeable difference between the two.

          When the spirit finally woke, Freddy had been reading a book in silence. He felt the spirit shift beside him, groaning quietly in pain as he opened his crimson eyes.

          "Fuckin' hell..." He winced at even the slightest movement, screwing his eyes shut again. Freddy delicately placed a hand over the other's chest, seeing if he could heal him now that he was awake. He couldn't. With a quiet sigh, he spoke.

          "Stay still. I'll try to go find some pain meds-"

          "Don't need 'em." Ghostface replied instantly. It was more instinct than anything.

          "Sure you don't." Freddy had raised a brow, and if it wasn't for his concern, he would have been much more unimpressed. "You good here for a little bit?"

          The spirit hesitated for a few moments, nervous. He nodded slightly.

          The other nodded once in response before disappearing into the dream world to try and find a doctor or surgeon, seeing as they would likely have access to morphine. It would probably be best, considering the spirit's injuries.

          Meanwhile, after Freddy left, Ghostface sighed quietly. He wanted to leave terribly- he had a mission that he had yet to complete, and falling behind on his tasks would... not be good. But he couldn't even stand, let alone hunt down someone. Plus, he was aware that Freddy would most likely find him- even if he did somehow manage to get on his feet- and drag the spirit back to bed rest.

          So, he had to stay.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          When Freddy returned with an IV line and stand, however, the spirit was more than surprised.

          "How in the fuck..?" He barely even turned his head to look over. Everything hurt.

          "Dream demon, remember? I can find anyone anywhere."

          There was a pause.

          Freddy had no clue how to put the bag and line together.

          "Take the end of the line without the needle on it and stab it into one of the little port things." The spirit chimed in. The other did as he was told, rather confused as he did so.

          "Like this???" He looked back to the spirit in confusion, gesturing. He received a gentle nod in response, to which he proceeded to poke the spike at the end into one of the two ports. He unraveled the rest of the line.

          "Now what???"

          "Bleed the line. And that's saline solution, correct?" The spirit had begun to relax.

          "Wat."

          "Unclamp the line and let all the air run out of it so you're not gonna be putting air into my bloodstream. That would not be good, and if I were human, it would kill me. And does the bag say saline on it???"