Neon Freddy

The best part is I actually have that on a t-shirt I got at Monstercon in 2013 lmao

Also, sorry for the slower update. School sucks lol

This is basically Ghostface being really happy and a smartass for once because he's supposed to be a goofball but I'm trash for angst

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          It was about two 'visits' after everything had been explained. The pair hadn't really talked much about anything, and avoided what was explained like hellwater. It was somewhat awkward now that they knew what kinds of risks they were in.

          So, of course, it had been quiet. And so, of course, Ghostface decided to change that.

          When he saw the dream demon for a third time, he was the first to speak.

          "Let's go to a club."

          Freddy blinked.

          "What?"

          "I said let's go to a club!" The spirit chirped happily, skipping over to Freddy.

          "Why the fuck would we go to a club?"

          "Because it's been too quiet lately. You know that. There's too much tension after what you've learned." The spirit's tone had become amazingly serious in a split second. Then, it went back to a happier tone just as quickly. "So let's go!"

          Freddy sighed, debating quietly. Then he nodded. "Alright. I'll follow you."

          "Whaddaya mean?"

          "I can come out of other's dreams to wherever they are. So, I'll follow you. But you gotta hang onto me to pull me through."

          The spirit nodded, holding onto one of Freddy's arms, before he woke up in the real world, Freddy following.

------------

          Ghostface woke up in the shitty motel with Freddy on top of him, still holding onto one of Freddy's arms. He raised a brow as the demon smirked.

          "No. Bad Freddy. After clubbing." Ghostface poked Freddy's nose lightly, grinning a little. The other chuckled before getting off of him, sitting up.

          "Are you sure you should go clubbing? Because last time you fucking threw up on me." Freddy added the last part with slight annoyance, but the spirit only giggled.

          "Yeah. I won't go as crazy as last time. I usually only do that if I'm alone." Ghostface sat up, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. "Besides, being able to try every drug known to man is quite the rush."

          Freddy shook his head lightly at the spirit, watching curiously as he got up, grabbed a duffel bag, and set it down on the bed.

          "You need to get dressed for the club."

          "I am dressed."

          "Not for the club we're going to." Ghostface opened the duffel bag, rummaging around inside.

          "What the fuck do you mean? There's some kind of dresscode?"

          "No. But you don't want to look out of place, it'll just make things awkward again." Ghostface pulled out some rainbow suspenders from the duffel bag. "Here. Put these on."