Discovering Something New

So this is kind of like what I picture Ghostface would look like. I tried to find a picture just so that it would be easier to picture when the description comes up later in this chapter.

That picture is NOT mine. (buttbhthatboylookinmightyfine)

F*** bombs

F*** bombs everywhere

Enjoy~!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          After the two killers had set up their so-called arrangement, things weren't too bad. They weren't to good, either. Strangely enough, things had gotten more awkward than before. Neither quite knew what to do when they saw each other again...

          Freddy had walked up to Ghostface, cautiously. Ghostface just looked up at him curiously. Both of them were highly suspicious of the other, but they didn't attack. There was silence for about a full minute, and neither of them did anything. Finally, Ghostface simply sighed and spoke,

          "So, are ya gonna fuck me or just fuck me with your eyes?" Freddy looked slightly surprised.

          "Huh. So you were really fuckin' serious?" Freddy raised a brow.

          "No shit Sherlock. Why else do you think I haven't bothered attacking yet?" Ghostface looked highly unamused underneath his mask. Freddy glared at him, eyes turning a slightly brighter red.

          "Watch it." He growled in a warning tone.

          "Or what? What else could you possibly do that hasn't been done to me already?" 

          "Oh, I'm very creative."

          "I'm sure you are." the spirit crossed his arms.

          "I've thought of about 15 different things I could do already."

          "That's nice. God, are you always gonna be this fucking annoying? I don't want to talk to you. I don't even want to fucking be here. Don't you understand that by now?" Ghostface didn't even give the dream demon a chance to reply, "Just hurry the fuck up so I can leave. I'm assuming there's no point in asking if you're the submissive type, and that you don't give a fuck about my own boundaries anyway. So hurry it up, grandpa." The masked killer had crossed his arms, shifted his weight to one foot, and was currently expecting the tips of his gloves. They were starting to wear a bit thin. He'd have to get new ones.

          Freddy growled, chains shooting out from the depths of the dreamworld and pulling Ghostface's arms and legs apart, laying him down.

          "It's about fuckin' time. And don't wreck my clothes, thanks." He muttered sarcastically. He sighed and relaxed as much as he could. He could practically feel the irritation coming off of Freddy in waves. Or was that something else..? Eh. Probably both.

          In the end, Freddy tore a hole in Ghostface's shirt anyway. There was no reason for it other than wanting to be a dick.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          As the weeks passed, they got a little less awkward. They'd even chat a little in between rounds, or after the last one.

          "So I killed a bitch today." Ghostface was lying down, smoking a cigarette Freddy had given him- he had personalized his mask so that the bottom could be taken off to show his mouth. It was handy for multiple reasons. Especially with Freddy, if you know what I'm getting at. The cigarette was probably going to poison him somehow, but he didn't really care. It was something, at least. Freddy was sitting next to him and leaning against a wall. He was drinking a beer leisurely.