Even Demons Get Tired

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          Freddy was in the dream world.

          Pacing.

          Restless.

          Bored.

          It had been about a week since he had killed off Jason Voorhees, leaving that Michael Myers freak alone. He couldn't reach the other masked killer because of the deal he had made with Jason. And trust that he tried everything he could until even he couldn't bear the pain that cursed lake was giving to him.

          Hockey puck was right. He couldn't break his promise, or he'd die.

          Meanwhile, Freddy didn't even notice Ghostface had come into the dream world. The spirit wandered until he found the demon pacing. Freddy looked tired.

          /He never looks tired,/ Ghostface pondered, any emotion gone from him again, because it was quiet again. So his mind wasn't distracted, and he would think. He would remember things he didn't want to. And that was the main problem here. (sorry rejected ded jaysoan)

          "What the fuck happened to you? You look like you got ran over by a bus-" Freddy quickly hushed the spirit by pinning him to a wall by his throat.

          "I'm pissed." Freddy muttered, letting Ghostface down. "Didn't feel you enter the dream world." Then, the dream demon went back to pacing, eyes glowing brightly.

          "Um... Okay?" Ghostface tilted his head, watching Freddy curiously. He knew he couldn't get out of the dream world until Freddy let him out, or he used his own powers. However, his powers were lost to him at the moment, and Freddy wasn't about to just let him leave. "...Do you want a distraction?" Ghostface asked, walking closer. 

          He laid a hand on Freddy's shoulder, even though he knew not to touch the dream demon when he was anything close to pissed off. Sure enough, Freddy turned on him, snatching the spirit's hand and pinning it behind his back. Ghostface let out a small grunt of pain as he was pinned against the wall again. /Quiet,/ He thought. /He's being too quiet,/

          "And just what the fuck do I look like right now?"

          "Well, right now you're starting to look like more of an asshole than usual." Ghostface hissed, looking out of the corner of his eye to glare at Freddy, seeing as his face was against the wall.

          "I'd watch your mouth, boy." Freddy growled lowly.

          "And just what the fuck would you do about it, dickhead?" The spirit's eyes glowed brighter.

          "You little--- ACK!" Freddy cut himself off with a shout of pain, falling to his knees and holding his head in his hands. Ghostface stepped away from Freddy and the wall, studying the demon curiously.

          "... Are you... alright?" Ghostface asked warily, eyeing the demon suspiciously.

          "...No. I'm not." Freddy grumbled, moving to lean against the wall, taking deep breaths. The room started to creak, the lights going dimmer, cracks forming along the walls.

          "What's happening?" The spirit looked around, eyes growing wider in a slight panic.

          "I don't have enough power left to remain in the dream world." Freddy sighed.