Who I Want To Be

Alternate title: "'All I Want for Christmas is a Dick Up My Gay Ass' -Ghostface 2017"

...

̶I̶ ̶a̶m̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶s̶o̶r̶r̶y̶

---------------------------------------------------------------

          For a while, Freddy and Ghostface hadn't changed. 

          Ghostface helped Freddy fight off his demons, and Freddy stopped questioning Ghostface about his past, seeing as it only pushed the smaller spirit away.

          A few holidays came and went. The Fourth of July was rather intense, to put it simply.

          The smaller spirit nearly burnt down the motel the two had been residing in with multiple fireworks. The fire triggered a sort-of PTSD episode from Freddy, then police came, and then Freddy poofed into full- on demon in an epic battle against the fireworks.

          Ghostface got multiple pictures and couldn't stop laughing or giggling about the incident for weeks.

          He wasn't laughing about Freddy being upset, just at the image of a tiny pissed-off demon trying to somehow defeat a burning building with fireworks blasting off all around. Afterwards, of course, the smaller spirit comforted Freddy as much as he was able, and the possessed human was silently grateful for it.

          Halloween was arguably the best, seeing as Freddy could simply walk around as he was and freak people out. He would often poof in front of people or use his powers to morph in front of them. Him and Ghostface worked together to scare humans away from the candy they had gathered, then grab whatever bag or container they left and run.

          No matter what, though, Ghostface got all of the chocolates except for the really crappy ones he didn't want.

          No one comes between Ghostface and chocolate.

          N o   o n e .

          Freddy didn't even try to get to them.

          Thanksgiving was calm, seeing as the two of them simply watched movies and chowed down on a bunch of snacks. Ghostface was insistent on getting a turkey, though. What could he say? It was a tradition he was not about to break.

          Throughout it all, the two hardly ever went a day without seeing each other. It was strange, though both of them refused to acknowledge it. They had grown comfortable with how the days came and went, some good, others difficult due to the demons or Ghostface being in Hell. There was a strange sort of comfort they felt from each other whenever they touched, seeing as it was so different from how either usually felt. 

          Ghostface would feel hot, whereas Freddy would feel freezing.

          If they were around each other long enough, though, they evened each other out, leaving a gentle, perfect sort of warmth neither could describe.

          They could often understand each other even without words.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          Eventually, December rolled around, bringing frigid air and the cheer of many different Holidays in the air. The spirit and Freddy both leaned towards Christmas, though. 

          The two had been walking around a small town one evening, the entire place covered with beautiful and pure white snow. Ghostface was dressed in a black winter coat, while Freddy's was a darker red. The spirit had his hood pulled over his head, along with wearing gloves and some boots, each a matching black. He mainly just wore it to look normal, though. Cold didn't bother him much, seeing as he was already dead.