When It's Quiet

innnnspirrrrrrAAAATIIIIOOOOONNNNNNNNNN

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          It was almost a month later the next time Freddy and Ghostface met. This was mainly due to the fact that Ghostface hadn't allowed himself to sleep in so long, and Freddy couldn't bother himself with finding him. That, and he had recently made the 'acquaintance' of Michael Myers and Jason Voorhees. He had almost succeeded in scarring Michael for life in one of the worst ways possible, but that Jason freak had stopped him. It didn't truly matter though; it was something to do, and it distracted him from wondering where that bratty spirit had gotten off to.

          It had been a while though... and even though, Freddy had no real feelings towards Ghostface other than lust and curiosity, well... It was boring without the brat there.

          /Maybe I pushed too far when I took off the stupid mask?/ Freddy thought to himself in the boiler room. /Nah, even he's not that much of a bitch. Though he probably could've fooled me./ He grinned a little. But then, a voice quickly snapped him out of his thoughts.

          "Uh... Hey..." Ghostface muttered quietly, looking down at the ground. He was just relieved that he wasn't having any more nightmares from what he had done.

          Freddy turned to face the shorter killer, eyeing him curiously. "And where the fuck have you been?"

          "Nightmares.. Didn't want to sleep." Ghostface looked around, avoiding Freddy's eyes.

          "What do you mean nightmares? I should have been able to find you." Freddy's brows furrowed in thought as he tried to fathom why he wasn't able to trace the brat down in the dream world.

          /Wait./ He thought, freezing. /That made it sound like I give a shit about him, didn't it? Oh god damn it, this is going to wind up like his face thing all over again./ The dream demon sighed irritably. Although Ghostface was mildly surprised, he still wasn't his usual self yet. He was getting there, but not yet.

          "It's complicated." He said softly.

          "You mean the not-gonna-fucking-tell-ya kind of complicated?" Freddy's voice was dull, clearly unamused.

          "Yeah..." The spirit trailed off before looking up at Freddy. "And, can we not tonight? I'm not in the mood..." 

          "Considering I didn't fuck you last time, no." Freddy gave absolutely zero shits. He was getting laid, damn it.

          Ghostface glared silently before sighing in defeat. "Fine. Have it your way." Then, he simply laid down on the ground, closing his eyes. Maybe it wouldn't be too horrible.

          Freddy paused for a moment, studying the spirit. /The kid isn't even going to put up a fight?/ He wondered. He looked off to the side in thought before reaching a decision.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          The night wasn't as long as usual. That was the first thing Ghostface noticed by the time he was back in the real world.

          Then, the more he thought, the more he realized that Freddy wasn't as rough as usual. He was actually... a bit gentle, even. He took things slower and deliberately coaxed Ghostface 'into the mood', rather than just going at it. That was really fucking weird. And, truth be told, Ghostface just didn't know what the hell to make of it. So, he didn't make anything of it. He just got up and ready for the day.