chapter 7

"Whoa whoa whoa! The fuck?" Dean started. Sam was fuckin pregnant? How? "How? He never told me!"

"He doesn't know but from the looks of it he's about one and a half months..." The doctor replied. "So I'm  afraid I can't give him an x-ray because it could harm the pup."

Deans tail went between his legs. Sam was gonna have a heart attack when he found out. "He's gonna freak out.....and not in the good way...." He looked through the doors small window at Sam who was sitting on the bed and looking at the floor, ears back and shaking.

"How so?"

"He told me he's lost two pups already and he doesn't want to have another ever again." Dean explains. "I think it would be best if I told him...."

"Okay.. I'll get him pain killers and some vitamins he needs to take, I'll be right back, you can see him now." the doctor walked down the hall and Dean walked inside and closed the door behind him.

"How ya feeling Sam ...." he asked and walked over sitting beside Sam on the bed and Sam immediate leaned into his arms and Dean held him close.

"Scared... hate hospitals.." Sam says.

"Sam.....the doctor wanted you to know something.....it's...." Dean took a deep breath to calm his own nerves.

"What?" Sam asked looking up at Dean, curiosity plastered all over his face. His ears pricked up and he looked at Dean with bright hazel eyes. 

"You're.....Sam promise not to freak out. You're pregnant, about a month and a half..."

Sam froze in Deans arms and choked on a sob. "No it's a mistake, my last heat was a month ago and and and......" he trailed off.

"What Sam?" Dean asked.

"And Lucifer never wanted kids... he used protection... then after my heat he took me to the hospital and then there was an argument with the doctors and the next day he kicked me out...." Sam said them put the pieces together and he stood abruptly growling. "THE ASSHOLE KICKED ME OUT CAUSE I WAS PREGNANT! HE-HE COULD HAVE HURT......." Sam put a hand on his belly still growling. 

"Sam calm down I promise you that I will take care of that pup like it's my own, Sam you can stay with me as long as you want....You can do this." Sam then rushed to him and Dean opened his arms as Sam tackled him into a hug, and scenting him at the same time. Dean rubbed Sams back and nuzzled his neck. 

"Thanks.....we-we  can't do it without you...."

"Thats why I'm here Sammy....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MWAHAHAHAHAHAH TO BE CONTINUED!!!!1