chapter 3

Sam continues to look at the ground. He wanted to run, to get away from this alpha, but he couldn't. He was in too much pain. His chest was on fire. Everytime he moves fresh jolts of pain course through him. This alpha, Dean, promised not to hurt him.... and he had given him his warm jacket, no alpha Sam had see would do that.

"So... what happened to you?" Dean asked again. 

Sam looked up and took in the mans features. He looked kind. He had brown ears like a German Sheppard, sparkling green eyes, and short buzz cut hair that was a dirty light brown.  Sam shrugged a response not really wanting to talk. But he sighed and watched Dean warily before he spoke:

"Previous alpha...." Sam explained tiredly. He sees Dean nod understandingly even though Sam knew he would never understand.

"Wanna come back with me? I can get you fresh clothes, food, and a place to stay for as long as you like. Then tomorow I can take you to the hospital." Dean suggests.

'''''''''''''''''

Dean was determined to keep this omega safe. He waited for an answer to the question but Sam was looking away. Dean reached out a promising hand. "Promise I won't hurt you. I'm not like other alphas."

"O-okay....." Sam says and the omega slowly gets to his feet groaning in pain. Dean reached out to help but Sam just flinched away.

"It's only a little way to my car." Dean says. He gets up, ready to catch Sam if the guy falls. Damn this guy was tall for an omega. Maybe 6 foot 3 or 4..... Taller than Dean for that matter. He lead Sam to his car. He helped him into the passenger seat much to Sam's protest and shock, then he got into the drivers side and started the engine. "Hey... It's gonna be okay...." He tries to sound reassuring as they pull onto the road. "If you want you can stay with me for as long as you want.."

He sensed Sam shift nervously. "They all say that..."

"Say what." 

"That they'll protect me, keep me safe... but it's all a lie...." Sam says.

Dean nods. "But I'm not like other alphas.... my dad my be an ass of an alpha but I inherited everything from my mom..." Then they pull up outside of the apartment and Dean helps Sam out and inside and in to the elevator. They get to his floor and Dean leads Sam to his flat. "I'll get you some icepacks for that bruise."

"Thanks.." 

'''''''''''''''

Sam looked around the apartment. It was really nice, and also warm... The walls were a light almond color and the furniture was either brown or a cream white. It was a relaxing feeling. It was nicer than other alphas homes he had been in. He felt Dean put a hand on his arm and he flinched away with a slight growl of warning. Dean understood and without contact lead him to the couch. 

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

to bee continued