8 | Thoughts Of The Fallen Magi

"W-what are you doing?" She held the covers up to her eyes and tried to hide behind them as much as possible, evading the red eyes that stared down at her.

Judar's head was resting in his hands as he hovered just over her body, which was still lying on the bed. A smirk spread on his lips as he eyeballed the expression that could just be seen above the covers with amusement.

Truthfully, he had never felt so much interest in another person before. He had never had a reason to or just simply couldn't understand it. He had been taught since he was young that emotions were useless and were unneeded. So the ones attacking his mind right now were overwhelming. They were also stimulating, and the dark magi had to see the pitiful princess again.

Who he had found out wasn't so pitiful, after all.

Then a frown played between his perfectly groomed brows. Why wasn't she bringing out her other personality?

Not that he minded this one.

The shy one that made her skin tint pink with a blush that covered her entire face, or the way she stole glances at him and then quickly looked away. She looked so endearing right now.

But he so wanted to play with the other her right now.

A plan slowly grew in his mind.