2 | Meeting The Magi

The princess yelped and sprang back when her pink eyes met the red ones that belonged to the male who was now climbing casually through her window. Of course, she was familiar with who he was, Judar. The magi who followed her brother everywhere.

In the loneliness that was her life, he was the one thing (person) to excite her. His fallen magi ways were interesting, and excitement stirred up in her heart the moment she first set eyes on him.

The male was handsome, but that wasn't the most prominent reason the magi interested her. And now here he was standing in front of her, and she was even more at a loss for words than she usually was.

Her original personality, the one that she possessed when she was young, was more outspoken and boisterous, but since that big incident, she had become withdrawn and reserved; the complete opposite of Judar.

Judar got to his feet and looked about the room with mild interest. It grew, however, when his roaming gaze came to a stop on the princess who was frozen in place, and she looked like a little rabbit that was staring into the face of a predator.

It wasn't like he was going to harm her. He just wanted to see the pitiful princess for himself and see what it was about her that piqued his interest.

Now he was here, though. Things had just become curiouser and curiouser. He couldn't see through the rukh around her as they clustered together, like an impenetrable shield.

Why did the rukh swarm her like that?

The more he studied her, he only got more questions than answers. And now he only wanted to find out more...