4 | Inner/Outer Appearances

The princess was different now than in her younger days.

Her child self was carefree and loved to put a smile on other people's faces, especially her family's, but things now were not as they were in the past. And she was different to how she once was.

Thus, when she needed it, or the Rukh detected a crack in the princess' mentality, they would surround her and try to comfort her. Besides that, they would shelter her.

They erased her inner fears and brought out the personality she kept locked up inside. The one that always tried to break free but was repressed each time.

It was currently happening, and Judar was unsure how to take everything that was going on in front of him. This was a first for him and conflicted feelings fought for dominance within him: fear, intrigue, and worship, to name a few.

He could only stare as the princess leaned into his personal space. They were so close that their breath mingled in the still air. She smiled, revealing her pearly whites, and let out a giggle.

This fallen magi was truly entertaining. And it was the kind of entertainment that she had been longing for in her tedious life.

Now, how was this going to play out? She couldn't wait to find out.