Oliver sykes

This is based on what happened between me an my mums boyfriend. Also sorry for not updating it ages if been busy with my Andy Biersack book it would mean a lot if you guys read it. Hope you like it sorry if it's sad it's because I'm in a sad mood right now and I put my name in this. If anyone here is going through what I'm going through don't be afraid to message me I'll listen I know it's tough but I'm here for anyone. Xxx tia xxx Khloe_Quinn

Tia (my) p.o.v
I walk through the door of the house that I share with my husband  Oli.
I just got back from visiting my mum and her boyfriend and me and him had a argument.

"Hey babe" my husband  Oli says to me as I take a seat on the couch. I mutter a "hey" and he says "whats wrong" I smile a fake smile that I've smiled my whole life and say "nothing" but he somehow manages to see through it.

He brings me into an warm loving hug an I start to cry and say "I can't deal with him, he acts like my dad when he's not because my dad lives down the road and what he said to me really hurt me, he said I do it for attention when I don't I do it because of many things including him and I can't deal with it no more".

Oli wipes my tears away and says "tia you are strong you can do it you've gone so far don't give up now stay strong for me baby I'll help you and ignore him he's stupid" I nod and say "I will, I'll do it for you". He says "good, now lets cheer you up by watching movies and cuddle for the rest of the night" I say "ok I'd like that".We cuddled in the couch watching movie for the rest of the night like he said and we eventually fell asleep on the couch together snuggled into each other.