Mike Fuentes proposal/smut requested

This was requested by @gay_for_juliet_simms  hope you like it. Also what is you guys favourite pierce the veil song mine is all of their songs but if I had to chose it would be bedless, circles, floral and fading and king for a day and my favourite album it misadventures what about you guys . Tia xxx

Y/n p.o.v
I'm going on a date with my boyfriend Mike. I'm so nervous and I don't know why because I've been on dates with Mike before.

I've been getting ready all day I've done my hair, make up and the dress that he said he likes one me and I feel amazing.
Y/n dress

Y/n makeup and hair

Y/n makeup and hair

I'm sitting on the couch in my living room waiting for Mike

I'm sitting on the couch in my living room waiting for Mike. My phone light up an their is a text on it from Mike saying 'on my way babe xx' so I text back saying 'ok see you soon xx'. I hear the door bell ring so I get up and get it. At the door is Mike looking handsome as ever wearing a black suit. He says "you look stunning" while offering me his hand I blush and take it an we walk to his car.

The car ride was filled with a comfortable silence. The car stops and Mike says "we're here" I say "ok" and we get out of the car. We go into the restaurant and Mike says to the person at the thing at the front (idk what they are called) "reservation for Fuentes" and the waiter says "ok I'll show you to your seat". He shows us to our seats and Mike pulls my seat out and I sit down and say "thanks" and he then goes and sits down. The waiter says "here are the menus I'll come back in a minute while you decide what you want" we say "ok".

Soon we've both decided what we want and the waiter comes back and says "what would you like sir?" and Mike says "chicken alfredo with a glass of red wine". Then the waiter says "and what would the lady like?" I say "pasta puttanesca and a glad of red wine" and the waiter says "ok it will be done shortly" and he goes and takes our orders to the chef .

While we are waiting for our meal we talk about his band pierce the veil and other stuff. Suddenly the waiter comes back and gives us our meals and me and Mike says "thanks" and then the waiter says "hope you enjoy" then he goes away to someone else. In the middle of the meal Mike gets up and the gets down on one knee and says "y,n will you marry me and become Mrs Fuentes?" I get up hug him and I star to tear up and say "yes". Mike says "I love you so much" I say "I love you too" then we sit down and finish our meals. We are in the middle of ordering desert when suddenly I feel Mikes hand on my thigh and it keeps on wondering and getting higher up my leg. And Mike says "actually it's ok we down want dessert now can I just have the check instead". The waiter nods and comes back with the check and Mike pays it.

Mike then gets up and says "come on
Y/n" I get up confused and say "where are we going?" and he says "home". So I follow him outside and we get into he car and on the drive home mike puts his hand in my thigh again.I realise what he's doing so I put my hand in his crotch and I palm him through his pants and he groans. I then stope when I think he's going to cum and he says "tease" and I just laugh.

The car stops and Mike gets out and opens the door for me and he picks me up and carries me to my front door. He say "pass me your keys" I pass him the keys and he opens the door and carries me inside and he closes the door. He then carries me upstairs into my room and lays me on the bed. Then he then kisses my neck soon finding my sweet spot and I moan and he sucks at it surely leaving a hickey. He then stops and he start to slowly take his clothes off and I get inpatient and say "babe hurry up" and he laughs and takes his top off leaving him in his boxers. I stare at him because he's so sexy and he says "like what you see?" I laugh and say "yeah". He then slowly takes my clothes off me and says "I sometimes hate clothes" and soon I'm left in my black lace underwear (I hate the word panties) . He stares at me so I mock him and say "like what you see?" and Mike says "most definitely". He then takes my lacy underwear off and says "these look great on you but they look better on the floor". He then takes his boxers off and says "you're one birth control aren't you?" I say "I was but I haven't took them lately so do you have a condom?" and he says "no". I say "it's ok it doesn't matter now we are engaged so if I get pregnant it'll be ok" and he says "you're right". He then lines himself up at my entrance and says "are you ready" I say "yeah" and he enters me an he groans an I'd moan. He starts to move slowly at first then his thrusts get faster and soon I become a moaning mess. As he's thrusting he's kissing my neck probably leaving hickeys. Soon I say "I'm going to cum" and Mike says "me too" and he says "cum on three" I just nod for a ok because right now I don't think I can't talk I can only moan from the pleasure. He counts "one, two, three" then we both cum together and he pulls out and lies next to me. He breathlessly says "baby they was amazing" and I say "I know but I'm going to be sore tomorrow" and he laughs. I then culled into mike not caring the we are baked because that was amazing what me and him just done. So I pull the cover over us and I cuddle into Mike and say "I love you"  and he says "I love you too". Soon I fall asleep in the arms of my wonderful fiancé and I have dreams about our future.