PART 26: AN ABSOLUTION💘

Start from the beginning

Suddenly something caught her attention, his bandaged left hand. She got panic like what would have happened and saw him.

They were staring at each other, they were in pain and nothing mattered them other than filling up their eyes with each others image.

He saw her eyes. She was trying to hide it, the pain he had caused her.

She was distracted listening the door closing behind her, he had closed it.

She don't know how to react to that moment and her eyes filled with tears as he approached her. She stepped back saying, "Please stop there Mr.Kapoor!! Don't you dare to come near me."

But he didn't stop. He was approaching her and his painful gaze was piercing her. She wanted to punch him for what he did but at the same time she wanted to understand him.

And he did something which she never imagined. RamKapoor on his knees infront of her covering his face crying out his heart.

No she can't see him like this, is the man who changed her world. She went on her knees and try to stop him but she is seeing a lost man in front of her.

It hurts her more when she see him hurted. Don't know what she should do at this moment. Whether to leave him like this or try to understand him.

She know he made a mistake by not listening to her but if she does the same then what's the point in loving him so much.

She wipes her tears and took his face in her hands, forcing him to stare at her. He looks at her, she nodded her head to stop his tears

Finally he spoke, his voice was savage,

"For four years I have been in constant torment, wanting you in my arms and believing it would never be possible. But when I got you I turned out to be a jerk Priya, I'm sorry Priya. I'm really sorry.

I know I'm not even deserve to get a pardon from you. But I can't live a life I'm leading now.

Please I beg you, forgive me Priya"

She couldn't see him like this, tears were running along the formed path.

He said holding her hands, "Hit me Priya or kill me. I'm fine with it but don't give me this cursed life. I can't even breathe. My heart is not brave or big. It is not cruel either Priya. It is not strong at all. I keep it within this iron cage for a reason. But I know that doesn't substantiate my act."

I'm sorry Priya was the only word she could hear from him as she saw him in that heartbroken state.

Oh God!! Why fate playing this game with them?

She don't know!! She can't see him like this. He is the man whom she loved and who is her life.

She got up from there and finally gathered up a bit of courage within her and said "Please get up Mr.Kapoor." He saw her.

Priya: I don't like to see you like this because you are the person whom I love a lot Mr.Kapoor, so Please get up for our love.

Finally he got up. She took the handkerchief out of her bag and gave him to wipe his face out of those tears. He simply stood there.