PART 26: AN ABSOLUTION💘

Start from the beginning

Another day headed without breakfast. She directly went to nearby Ganapathi temple, she don't even know what she should pray.

She just wanted to do one thing right now, wanted to hold his collar and shout at him like why he did this to her. She was hurt, she feel so suffocated but still she can't bear his absence in her life.

Why the hell did he even enter into her life!! she wanted that bloody time to seize.

Putting a brake to her continuous thoughts she came out of the temple. She took the city bus to Kapoor industries as there is a stop for Kapoor industries.

It was 8.40 when she reached the entrance.

It was Kapoors main office. They have 20 different industries and other institutions and this was the administrative place for all.

She looked inside and there was a beautiful garden to surpass. She got intimidated a bit. Finally she reached the place headquarters of Kapoor Enterprises.

The majestic elegance of Kapoor Industries took her breath away. It's a huge ten storey office building, all curved glass and steel, an architect's utilitarian fantasy.

She walked into the reception. "Hi, I'm Priya Sharma here to meet Mr.Kapoor. I have an appointment at 9" She gave her appointment letter to the beautiful receptionist over there.

Receptionist saw her and gave a warm smile to and instructed her to go to 5th floor to meet Ms.Jenny over there, giving her the security card.

Priya thanked her and went towards the lift. It was already 8.50, she thought Rajat must have reached there by this time.

She reached the 5th floor and the interiors over there was breath taking. She could see how things are so professional there and everyone got their own identity of style.

Frankly she felt herself an odd man out. She was in her old collar neck kurta and jeans which really took others attention over there. She didn't bother a lot and went to reception to meet Jenny, Ram's secretary.

Jenny said her to sit in the waiting lobby which was over the right and she will inform her soon. Priya nodded her head and went to the lobby.

Seeing around the something caught her attention. The board over there "RAM KAPOOR, Managing Director"

Suddenly she experienced an apnoea. She is going to see him and she is terribly scared too.

Jenny came to her again and informed Priya to go inside. Priya looks around for Rajat, he was not there. She said Jenny that his classmate going to join in.

Jenny said as soon he is here she will send him inside and told her to go inside. Priya smiled.

Her every steps towards the door making her restless. Finally she knocked the door and went inside.

When she got in he was there facing her his back. Her heart pounding, she was standing infront him, her husband after 4days.

He turns to look at her. It was not very easy to her, her legs trembled on spot but she didn't give up.

Both were looking at each other

She could sense how much disheveled he is. He is looking like a lost man, not the RamKapoor whom she always know. He had not shaved, his face was sunken and those eyes; she can clearly see how guilty they are.