Chapter fifteen: no point in arguing!

Every once in a while, you gotta just stop worrying, stop thinking, and just let go. Have some fun in your life. Trust me, it will be worth it~ unknown
...

"Jab, cross, duck. Jab cross duck!" The gang listens to my every instruction. I believe we have been repeating this routine for over half an hour, and with the other routines that we have practised I want nothing more than to collapse on my bed and sleep for eternity. I punch the pad that Ryder is holding with great force, the sweat falling down from my forehead. After another ten rounds we decide to call it a day. As I look around, all I see are exhausted faces and sweaty bodies.
Everyone begins to pack up and leave the gang house, obviously going to their own homes. I run over to my backpack, which is hanging on the hooks that surround the right wall of the gym. Chugging down my water bottle, I let out a sigh, satisfied of my now hydrated throat. Taking a seat on a chair, Ethan takes a seat next to me.

After I had my panic attack, Ryder immediately took me home and looked out for me. He made sure that I was fine before he left to prepare everything for the training, convincing me that I had no choice but to stay home and calm down and reassuring me that he had everything under control. To be honest, I was scared when he left me alone, for some unknown reason, I felt safe when he had his arms around me. It was as if none of the worlds dangers and evil could take me and hurt me.

"I am exhausted," Ethan exclaims, rubbing his eyes. I let out a low chuckle, I believe everyone is exhausted.
"Me too," I say followed by a yawn. My father approaches us with a wide smile spread on his face.
"That was brilliant, you had the entire gang under control and no one messed up. I am so proud of the both of you." We both smile at him and get up, walking out of the gang house together and towards Ethan's truck. Taking a seat at the back, my father takes the passenger seat and Ethan hops into the drivers. The drive home was about us all bickering on about what movie we are going to watch together as a family.

The second Ethan parks the truck, me and my dad jump out and bolt towards our front door. Fishing out the house key from his pocket, my father curses when he drops them on the floor. He rushes to pick them up and impatiently shoves them into the keyhole. When the clicking sound was made I turn to see my brother quickly locking his truck. My dad rushes in and we both race towards the only two bathrooms in the house. Yes lady and gentlemen, being the mature people we are not, my family and I are fighting about going to the bathroom because our so called bladders are about to explode. I hear Ethan groan out in frustration and irritation because he must wait his turn. Haha.

After five minutes I am out of the toilet and am feeling much better.
"Hayley! I ordered pizza for dinner, now get your ass in this living room and help me vote for karate kid so we can watch it instead of whatever the hell your brother wants to watch." I shake my head in amusement at my father. And he is supposed to be the grown up here. After over voting Ethan, my beautiful family is sitting down on the couches with blankets and pizzas, watching the brilliant film the karate kid.
....

"Should we wake her up," a familiar voice whispers.
"No, she will chop our heads off." A second voice argues.
"Well too bad, I am going to wake her up and she is going to do nothing to me because she loves me so much," the first voice retorts, sounding rather confident. I groan and shuffle in my bed, wanting whoever is in my room to get the hell out so I can sleep. But unfortunately the universe hates me and wants me to suffer. In one swift move the blankets that were once covering my body, were ripped off of me. I let out a croaky scream and pull the pillow over my head, hoping to go back to bed.

"Oh no you don't," I hear a female voice chuckle. The pillow was torn away from me and I immediately try to retreat it, but to no use. With my eyes still shut, I hear someone curse and groan. Hey I should be the only pissed one here, after all I am being awaken from my beauty sleep. A puff was let out somewhere in my room and before I can react two hands wrap around my ankles. The person begins to drag me off the bed while I keep protesting. I land on the floor in a loud thud and laughter surrounds the entire room. I open my eyes and glare at the two devils in front of me.