Chapter 30

Warning: I am typing this on my cell phone. By now you all know this is first draft so there are mistakes everywhere. If the story doesn't add up you can tell me in a comment. It's easy to fix when this is finished ^^

Here we go
Arielle helps me to get inside, Taylor not far behind. Andy is already in the kitchen making coffee for all of us. I have been in the hospital for a long time so you might think that I am all good, but honestly I have never been this exhausted in all my life. The only reason I agreed to drink coffee is because it's an excuse to look at Taylor for a while. We sit down at the table and Andy gives is each a cup.

"Demi told me she will come tomorrow." Taylor's voice makes my heart skip a beat.

"That's good. I miss her," I answer with a smile.

"You saw her only a couple of hours ago," Arielle giggles.

"Yes sister. So that tells you how much I have missed you," I tell her with a wink. She hugs me tightly after I said it.

"Getting jealous over here," Andy says with a big pouth on his lips.

"Why would you be? You are family too." Wait, are that actual tears in his eyes?

"You don't know how much that means to me, Elza." Andy takes us both in a bonecrushing hug before sitting in the chair next to me. When I look up I see Taylor staring straight at me and butterflies errupt in my poor stomach. I can't help but smile at her, too exhausted to keep my emotions in check.

The coffee tastes very good, Andy is the best damn coffee maker of whole town. He should work as barista, they would be standing in line for hours. At first only to see his pretty face and after they tasted his coffee...

"Poor sheep, we need to get you in bed. You are almost sleeping with your eyes wide open," Taylor says worried.

"Normally I would tell you not to fuss about me so much but you're right. I am really tired. One more thing though. Where is Dalì?"

"He is out with my parents. To the zoo I guess. They told him you would need your rest and that he could see you as soon as you were awake," Taylor says happily. The reason of happiness in her voice is a mystery to me. A mystery that I would like to solve.

"Oh, that's good. Let's go to bed then." When I want to stand up Andy quickly takes my arm.

"Let me help you madeloiselle," he says with a grin plastered on his face.

"You are lucky I am so tired, otherwise I would have given you the stare," I giggle.

"Oh honey, you know that shit doesn't work on me. I am used to a lot of other kinky things," he answers with wigling eyebrows.

"Shut up," I say, bursting out in laughter.

(A/N): I know I am suuuuuper slow but I have so much going on. Student life isn't easy, and love messes with it even more.

I am so so so so so very grateful for you all. <3

"