Chapter 8

"Elza! Here you are. Want to dance?" Andy asks with a grin.
Harry and Louis are already on the dancefloor and Demi and I are still standing by the fruit punch.

"Yes. Let me drink first." I say. After drinking a cup of punch, I let him take my hand and lead me to the dancefloor.

"You look beautiful today." Andy whispers in my ear. It makes me smile but I don't feel so overwhelmed as I always imagined.

"Thanks. You're not so bad yourself." I say. Jezus, I want to roll my eyes at myself. We start dancing awkwardly.

"So... you like movies?" He asks after some seconds. Okay, random question.

"Yes, I guess?" I say giggling.

"What kind?" He asks, he takes my hand and twirls me around. This is more like it.

"I Like a lot of genres. And you?" I ask, still moving to the music.

"Horror. I like that a lot. Do you want to wacth a movie with me some time?" He asks me friendly.

"Yeah, of course, that'll be..." I trail off when I see Taylor walking by. She is so beautiful. How can a human being be so god-like? This doesn't even make sense. Taylor grins at me and makes a kiss mouth.

"What will it be?" Andy asks with a raised eyebrow. My trance is broken and I look into Andy's bright blue eyes. I have to kiss him tonight, otherwise Demi will think that I'm in love with stupid Taylor.

"Can we go somewhere quiet, Andy?" I ask him with puppy eyes.

"Of course. Let's go to that corner right there." Andy leads me to it. A sigh leaves my lips. "What's the matter Elza?" Andy asks curiously.

"Can we play a game?" I ask out of the blue. It is the first thing that came to mind. I just can't bring myself to just kiss him.

"Yeah, sure?" Andy says with a frown. "Truth or dare?"

"Yes, I'll fetch Demi, Harry and Louis. Get some friends and meet me here." I say quickly. Within a blink of an eye I'm gone. My body acts too fucking weird. Why am I so nervous all of a sudden?

"Demi, come. We're playing truth or dare." I say. Then I see Taylor stand beside her. Great.

"Hello, honey." Taylor says with a grin. "I will play too."

"Yeah, Harry, will we play too! Plesae!" Louis is pleading while jumping enthusiastically up and down.

"Of course, love." Harry says with a rumbling laugh.

♧♧♧

Demi, Harry, Louis, Taylor, Andy, Oli, Kellin and I are sitting in Demi's room. An awkward silence is hanging in the air. Goosebump covers my arms.

"Let's begin!" I yell. I try to sound enthusiastic but it's hard. "Demi, truth or dare?"

"Truth." Demi says immediately.

"Let's add a rule first. You can choose truth only three times." Louis says with a malicious grin.

"Stupid Louis." Demi murmers.

"Okay Demi, How do you know Harry and Louis?" The question has been in my head all night, might as well ask it. To my surprise, Demi gets tomato red. She stutters like if I just asked her bra size. What can be so embarrassing about meeting someone. I cock my eyebrow at her.

"I met them at a gay bar." She finally spits out. My eyes almost roll on the floor. This is shocking.

"Why?" I ask abrubt.

"One question at a time. It's my turn. Taylor, truth or dare?" Demi asks quickly. Demi is definitely hiding something from me.

All of a sudden I feel a hand on my thigh.

"Are you alright?" Andy asks curiously. I just nod, not knowing what to do next.

"Truth" I hear Taylor say. Her lips form a smile.

"Have you ever kissed a girl?" Demi asks with a grin.

"Yes, I have. Three to be exact." Taylor says without hesitation. Demi looks at her with an open mouth, clearly not expecting Taylor to admit she kissed with a girl. My stomach is tied in knots and I want to slap myself for choosing this game.

"Andy, truth or dare?" Taylor asks. Her smile is now cat-like.

"Dare." He says, looking her straight in the eyes.

"I dare you to put on a dress, take a picture of it and post it on Twitter. You can't say it's for a dare." She says her grin even wider than before.

"No problem." He answers, no shame to see on his cheeks. Jezus, he's cool.

A couple of minutes later, Andy wears a black sparkling dress from Demi.

"Wow, you actually look hot, mate." Oli says with a lopsided grin on his lips, and he's right. Andy is hot in a dress.

"Well thank you." Andy says with a funny bow. "Now you can take the picture." And he hands him his phone. Within seconds he has posted the photo on Twitter.

"Well, if that was it," he looks at Taylor with a smug smile. "Kellin, truth or dare."

I stop listening and zoom out completely. When Andy pushes me softly, I jump with a fright.

"Sorry, but you're chosen." His laugh echoes trough the room and I like the sound of it.

"Truth or dare, Elza." It's Louis.

"Let's pick truth." I say with a wink.

"Boeh, boring." He says with rolling eyes.

"Your own fault. You said we have three truths." I say cheekily.

"Yeah yeah. What's your perfect match?" Louis asks.

"On the outside I like black hair, bright eyes, preferably green or blue and bigger than me. On the inside I like someone who is strong enough to handle my intense emotions." I rattle.

"I can handle you." Oli jokes. Laughter fills my lungs and it comes out like a tidal wave. It's not even that funny. Andy smiles endearingly at me.

"Let's continue." Taylor says annoyed.

Rude.

"Harry, truth or dare?" I say as soon as I can speak again.

"Dare." He says smiling, dimples popping out.

"Kiss Louis, with tongue for a minute." I say with a twinkle in my eyes. I don't know why, but I like looking at boys that kiss passionately. Harry shrugs before he lays a hand behind Louis' neck and starts kissing him. My eyes are transfixed on the pair until the minute is over.

"Easy." Harry laughs. "Elza, I'm gonna ask you because fuck the rules, truth or dare?" His right eyebrow is raised in the air.

"Dare. Otherwise Louis is gonna be mad at me." I say with a fake-sad voice.

"Kiss Demi for 30 seconds on the mouth." Comes his dare.

♢♢♢♢♢
(A/N): Cliffhanger!!!! Don't kill me. (: I will update again soon. ^^ but I have exams and stuff so it won't be regularly. But normally at least once a week. ^^

Please vote or/and comment if you liked it.