Chapter 27

"Okay, tell me exactly what happened with your sister." Demi asks after a couple of minutes. We had just hugged each other while I was crying. Now I have calmed down and of course Demi wants to know everything.

"Well, I called her. My purpose was to just tell her everything that had happened but I got angry. I said that she was an egoistical bitch." I sigh and bite my lip. New tears are burning in my eyes. Demi gasps.

"Did you say that? Really?" Demi asks dumbfounded.

"No not literally like that but it comes down to that. I feel so guilty. How can I blame her for following her dreams? And I didn't tell her everything that happened so it's my fault she didn't see how hard it all was for me." I rattle and the tears are already rolling over my cheeks. "She is my sister and if anyone is a egoistical bitch than it's my mom so yeah. I just shouldn't have been so harsh on her." I continue and Demi listens intenly at me, nodding when necessary. How did I deserve such a good friend as her?

"Well, it's normal you feel this way. While your sister is far away you had to handle all the shit that happened here. You want to protect your brother as best as you can and no offence but you are still young. You can't be responsible for a young child like your brother." Demi smiles sympathetically. "Although you did so very well.  

"I feel like I could have done it better." I say honestly.

"No, you couldn't have. And now I am going to call our friends and we are going to have a happy afternoon, understood?" Demi says and I can hear the determination in her voice. It means that I can't say no, no matter what.

"Can Harry and Louis come too? I liked them and I didn't see them in a while." I say with a smile.

"Yes, they will be glad to hear that! They were afraid you would be mad at them after they basically told you how blind you were." Demi grins.

"I was blind as fuck, so I have nothing to be angry about." I answer with a wink.

An hour later my room is full of people. Dalì, Taylor, Harry, Louis, Andy, Ethan and Demi. Jessie is there too, she looks very pissed and I regret ever saying it was okay to bring her too.

"Don't bother with her. She is a bitch." Louis whispers in my ear. 

"How so? I thought she just hated me." I whisper back.

"That too, but she hates everyone who's closer than a mile to Demi. She just wants her all to herself." Louis rolls with his eyes as soon as he has said this.

"Whispering isn't very polite." Demi says before she chuckles. Louis just laughs as if it had nothing to do with her.

"Let's play a game." Andy says with a husky voice. "Elza, you can choose which you want."

"I think we better let Dalì decide. He knows a lot more of games than I do." I say with a grin to my little brother. He grins right back at me and nods before picking a box of the tower they had brought.

"Are you serious? I am not going to play a fucking childish game." Jessie says with a bitch face. My brother looks hurt and it makes me so angry but before I can even open my mouth to defend him, Andy has already started to speak.

"I rather play this childishgame than pretend to like you for one more second. You are such a bitch, Jezus Christ." Andy sounds furious and Jessie is looking shocked.

"Yeah, shut up." Louis murmurs but I  the only one who hears it.

"I get that you are mad Andy. Jessie's reaction was rude, but did you really have to break her down like that?" Demi asks with a unintentional pout.

"No sweetheart. He is right. I have been acting like a bitch to your friends. I am going to go. Sorry everyone." She leaves the room, now shocking us all.

"I am going after her. She really isn't that bad. She just doesn't know how to react to you all since we are all such a good friends." Demi leaves the room and the silence continues.

#####
Thanks so so so much for all the votes, comments and reads!! (:

I hope you still like it. Sorry if you think it's shit. My excuse? It's first draft and that is never perfect. ^^

Soon there will be even MORE drama. You will know a secret from Andy and Demi. Oh and of course the Elza family is going to have a huge drama to solve.
Well well well, what is about to go down?