Chapter 25

Arielle: Hello, Arielle Frost speaking.

Elza: Hello sister, it's me.

Arielle: Hey, we haven't  spoken in ages. Everything alright?

Elza: No, not really. I didn't want to bother you before. I know how important school is for you. 

Arielle: Is it that bad? What happened?

Elza: We are adopted.

Arielle (laughing): Good joke.

Elza: I am serious. They wanted to send you a letter, the adoption papers. They asked me to call you first and let you know and I lied to them. I have the letter in my purse.

Arielle: Elza. What happened? Why are we adopted? What happened to Anita?

Elza: She died in a fire while we were with the people who adopted us. The new boyfriend of Anita was rather abusive and I went to the police. The father, our adoptive father, is a lawyer. He represented us. He has been paying your bill for the last half year.

Arielle: What? For so long! Elza, you should've told me! What the fuck.

Elza: I didn't want to ruin your nice stay in Paris. I did very well alone all those time with Dalì.

Arielle: That's not fair, Elza. You told me to go. You even made me. Don't blame me now for not being there.

Elza: I can blame you whenever I want. You never picked the phone up once to call me and ask how I was holding up here alone. You knew Anita was a drunk ass bitch and still you rather didn't call and act like nothing was happening. Well guess what sister, our mother is back too.

Arielle: Wait, what?

I hang up the phone rather abruptly and start to cry like a baby.

#####

Thank you guys so very much. You are amazing readers and I am so happy with you. 

I love how you support my story, comment and vote on it so much. It really makes me giggle out loud. (Don't blame me.) 

So please keep it up, and I will keep it up to post chapters whenever I can.

Btw, if anyone wants to make a new bookcover for me that would be so very great. 

Sweet Dreams (here it's 11 pm so I am tired as fuck)