Chapter 16: Mr. Gotti

Start from the beginning

"Who's the female?" he asked in his creepily deep voice. He almost sounded like Darth Vader.

"Don't worry about it. Is my dad here?" replied RJ with a hint of attitude. I wanted to slap the mess out of RJ for talking to that man like that. He had a gun! You don't get sassy with a man who has a gun unless you intend to get shot!

"Watch yourself, youngblood. I'm just doin my job. And yeah, he's upstairs in the parlor." answered the man. RJ didn't say another word before he walked us through another door that lead to what looked like a living room. This was probably the only room in the house that looked normal and lacked illegal activity. Sitting around a small TV was a group of men, all looking scary enough to make me piss myself.

"Yo! Waddup?" said to no one in particular. They all looked over at him, saying it back and some stood to give him dap. Then all their attention shifted to me. I felt beyond violated as their eyes raked up and down my body. I knew I shouldn't have worn these denim shorts! I never wear them because they're so damn tight and short. But I was trying to be cute today, for whatever reason. It seems like a bad idea now.

"Yo, Junior, you sharin?" somebody asked him. I quirked my eyebrow.

"Sharing what?" I asked with a butt load of attitude. I don't know where it came from but with that comment, some courage seemed to seep into me. The guy that said it smiled with amusement as he looked between me and RJ. I followed his every movement.

"What you lookin at him for? Cuz if you was referrin to me, hell naw he ain't sharin. Ain't shit to share!" I said startin to get riled up. RJ took notice of this and grabbed my hand.

"Nah. Special case." was his simple answer before he pulled me up the stairs with him.

"RJ, what the fuck was that?" I asked him. He didn't respond as he kept pulling me up the stairs and I kissed my teeth. When we got to the top, I snatched my hand out of his and walked in front of him down the long hallway. Weirdly, there was only one door and it was all the way down the hall. I assumed it was the parlor and so I didn't exactly need to be lead anymore. But it seemed that RJ thought differently. He grabbed my hand forcefully and pushed me against the wall.

"Fix your damn attitude Kyra. You overreactin and it's startin to piss me off. I handled it and that's all that matters. Now fix your face." he said. My face remained in a scowl and his own face became more hard.

"I said fix your face. . . before I have to do it for you." he replied in a deadly tone. He really must think I take the piss! The hell was he talkin to  like that?!

"Excuse me? You mind repeat-" my sentence was cut short before his hand wrapped around my throat and his lips smashed into mine. And just like that, I didn't even care about what we were talking about. He released his grip on my throat and his hands began to explore my body. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back, massaging his tongue with mine. He pressed his body up against mine so much that I could feel the outline of his huge manhood. Oh and let me say, I knew just how enormous it was from last night when he tought me how to give him a handjob. It was HUGE. If RJ is my first, I probably won't be able to walk right for a week. That's how big it is. But anyways, we kissed like that for a nother few minutes and then he pulled away.

"Are you gon fix your face now?" he asked me as his face hovered in front of mine. I nodded wordlessly and he backed up off of me, grabbing my hand before continuing to pull me down the hallway. We reached the door and he knocked in some weird pattern before a deep voice with a heavy accent said, "Come in." RJ opened the door and sitting behind a large black marble desk was the one and only Roman Gotti.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx