Chapter 32: Runways and Run-Aways (Filler)

Kyra- 1 month later.

I flipped my 30-inch weave over my shoulder and blew a kush cloud from my cherry red lips. This was the fucking life. I was the new 'IT' bitch at J. Kent Models and I had become a household name. I was on the cover of every urban magazine known to man and a few high fashion ones too. I was young, pretty and paid out the ass. Nobody could tell me nothin and even if they tried, I was on some deaf shit. As far as I was concerned, I was the S.H.I.T.

"Ms. Ford, we need you on set in 2 minutes."

I waved him off and puffed on my blunt one last time before smashin it out on the table and puttin it back in my purse. I stood up, readjusting the $12,000 bikini I was wearing and strutting to set. Today was my first time in a music video. I had the pleasure of workin with Mr. Tremaine Neverson himself. He was filmin the video for his new summer jam and I was personally requested to play his leading lady. Any other bitch would feel honored. I didn't. I saw it as an oppurtunity to make shit happen. I was gettin tired of photo shoots and second rate fashion shows. I wanted to start makin some real money. Everybody knows the real money is in movies. This video vixen shit had a time limit on it.

"Wassup, baby girl. Long time, no see." he spoke, flashing those pearly whites. I grinned sexily.

"Mr. Neverson. Nice to see you too." I spoke, hugging him back as he wrapped me in is arms.

"We too cool for all that, call me Trey." he said as we pulled apart, his eyes dancing over my body.

"If I did that, I'd be like every other fawning female, now wouldn't I?" I replied. His eyes met mine.

"Nah, that'll never be possible. You have a category all your own.... Ms. Ford. " he spoke seductively. The look in his eyes was enough to make a bitch melt, but I wasn't about to give in. I was on a nigguh diet. My sole focus was money and I wasn't about to change that for a one night stand with an R&B hearthrob. I bit my lip as I turned around to get in position for the scene. As I pressed my ass into him, I looked back at him.

"Tell me somethin I don't know."

*

RJ-

I sat in Frank's office, smokin the fattest blunt I'd ever rolled. Shit has become crucial. When I say crucial I mean CRUCIAL. After Sire finally regained consciousness, he pressed charges. Technically, I'm suppose to be "missing" because nobody can find me to serve me a subpeona, but according to Frank, if I turn myself in, I might get off easy because he knows a guy. Even after that, I'd still serve about a year in prison, maybe a few months with good behavior. But that shit ain't workin for me. I swore I would never go to jail. If I haven't been to jail for killin all the muvfuckas I've killed, I sure as hell ain't goin for this petty bullshit. Why this nigguh gotta be such a pussy? Real nigguhs don't press charges.

"Nigguh, what the fuck is there to think about? Either you goin away for 5 years or a few months. Man the fuck up, Rome!" he scolded me. I came back to Ohio to talk to Frank. I figured it was about time I started listenin to this nigguh. Doin shit my way ain't been workin.

"But what the fuck I'ma do about my contract?" I asked him. He shook his head.

"You shoulda thought about that shit when you was punchin that nigguh over a bitch who prolly don't even know you did it."

"What I tell you about callin her a bitch?!"

"Shut yo ass up!! Get this shit through ya fuckin head, youngblood!! THESE. BITCHES. AIN'T. SHIT! Yo whole life is fucked up for tryna take up for this bitch!! And where the fuck she at?! Huh?! She sure as hell ain't here with you, tryna help you through this shit!! She ain't ridin for yo dumb ass!! So what the fuck you so attached to her for?! What is she doin for you, nigguh?!" he screamed at me.

I was fuming. So what Kyra wasn't here right now. I had fucked up shit between us. Of course she wouldn't be here. She still thinks she hates me. But the one chance I had to get her back, I fucked up. We was suppose to been had our date but cuz of this bullshit, I had to cancel. When I called her and told her I couldn't make it, she just laughed and hung up. That was it. I was officially out of her life. For the second and final time. My life couldn't get any worse at this point.

"Not a damn thing." he said, answering his own question. He stood up from is large leather office chair and went to pour himself a drink.