"Jennelle." he says and I look up at him and stop talking.

"You're rambling again." He chuckles and I feel my cheeks heat up as I look down.

"But I think my mum would love that. And you could teach Waliyha and Safaa how to make your rice and I think my older sister Doniya is going to be in town. Yeah that sounds like a good idea. I like it."

Zayn says as he nods his head probably imagining what it would be like to have everyone at his house. I've never been over his house so this will be a first for me. I know he lives a few roads down from me but I just don't know exactly where.

"Really?" I ask with surprise.

"Yeah why not? It'll be cool. And it'll be the first time that your dad gets to meet my family."  He says and stops once he gets right in front of my class.

"Alright. I'll just let my parents know but I think that they don't work on Thursday. I'll let you know." I say and begin to reach up to wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him lightly.

"You look cute today Jenn." Zayn mumbles once I pull away but keep my arms around his neck.

"I always look cute. You now just figured that out?" I tease and he rolls his eyes.

The warning bell rings and I unwrap my arms from his neck and he grabs my by my waist and pulls me in for another quick kiss.

"I'll see you in psychology." He mumbles against my lips. I can feel a hint of stubble growing in  on his face as he pecks my lips once again but I like it.

"Alright." I chuckle and walk into my class and see Zayn rushing down the hallway so he won't be late again.

»»»

After two of my classes and four homework assignments, I make it to Psychology right when the bell rings. I try to find my seat next to Zayn but then realize that it's taken by a girl with wavy auburn hair. Having no other choice but sitting in the back, I make my way to an empty seat by the window. Anna isn't here today because  she overslept and didn't want to go to school. If she was here today I would be sitting next to her, but she isn't so I have to sit by myself. Great. Zayn makes eye contact with my and sends me an apologetic smile and mouths sorry and I just shrug my shoulders and grab my binder and begin writing the notes down that are already written on the board.

The teacher assigns us to work in pairs on an assignment and everyone stands up to choose who they want to work with. I stand up and walk towards where Zayn is and stand in front of his desk.

"Hey do you wanna work together?" I ask him and he looks up and is about o speak when he gets cut off.

"Actually were working together." The girl with auburn hair pipes up and puts her pencil down.

"And who are you?" I question.

"Grace. I'm new. And who are you?" She asks with a bit of sassiness in her tone and I try not to roll my eyes.

"I'm Jennelle. His girlfriend." I state matter-of-fact my and Zayn chuckles. I give him a glance and roll my eyes.

"Well Jennelle, like I said, Zayn and I are working together. Sorry." She shrugs nonchalantly and I look towards Zayn for any help but he just looks down at his paper.

"Whatever." I mumble and make my way back towards my seat and sit down. Since I have no partner, might as well do this work alone.

As I'm doing my work, I can't help but to sneak glances at Zayn and the new girl Grace. I don't know her that much but I can already tell that I don't like her. She keeps on playing with her hair and moving closer to Zayn when he's speaking. So I'm guessing that she doesn't understand the term 'boyfriend'.