Feelings

Kitty walked in between the boys as they walked back to their cars. "To bad Emma and Sebastian got away with that Silas guy. I really wanted to claw someone's guts out today." Logan said when they got back to the small fire pit he had made. He sat down next to his bike.

"When are we going to leave for Bayville?" Lance asked a little later. They had just finished eating the rest of the meat from when they went to find Kitty. They were all starving, which came as no surprise to any of them. Lance was sitting down next to Kitty. They were across from Logan who had just finished chewing his last bite of food.

"We can head out first thing in the morning." Logan said. They had spent almost two days inside that cell. It was December 24th. Time does fly when you're fighting crazy people that can control your mind. "Let's get some rest for now."

"That sounds totally awesome right now." Kitty said yawning.

Logan laid down next to his motorcycle while Lance leaned against his jeep and Kitty leaned on him.

A little while later Lance sat there still awake thinking about the day's events. "Kitty?" Lance looked down at the girl leaning against his chest to see if she was still awake.

Kitty sat up and looked at Lance, "Yeah?" She asked him.

"Do you remember everything that happened while you were under Emma's control?" Lance tightened his grip around Kitty as she scooted closer to him.

Kitty smiled. "Yeah, I remember most of it. Why?"

"Oh I was just wondering if you heard what I said. When you were kind of half under Emma's control half out." Lance said as he kissed the top of kitty's head.

"Yeah like I remember a little bit of it." Kitty said as she grinned. "You said to just like let you explain. And not to listen to her because you guys would like never hurt me."

"Is that all?" Lance asked. He felt his cheeks warming up.

"No, I heard something else too!" Kitty giggled then she pulled away from Lance and looked at him. She giggled more when she noticed the color of his cheeks. That just made him blush more. "Lance, are you blushing?"

"What? No way!" Lance said as he looked down at the ground.

"Yeah right!" Kitty said then she kissed his cheek. "I love you too Lance!" Kitty said as she began to blush. She laid her head down on his shoulder and snuggled up next to him. She soon fell asleep. It had been an exhausting day after all.

"Good night Pretty Kitty." Lance said as he felt his heart skip a beat. He fell asleep soon after she did.