Chapter 11

Welcome back guys and girls. Let's find out what happens to Clem.
Enjoy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The man kept pushing me forwards every time I stopped walking. I kept looking back at the house till I saw it fade in the distance. I was really hoping someone should be awake right now to help me. The man pushed me again. Okay I had enough, I turn d myself around and pushed the man, he fell to the ground. I started to run for the house when I heard running behind me. A hand grabbed my wrist that was tied behind my back, then with a big tug the man pulled me into his chest. Wiggled and twisted hoping it would loosen his grip, but another hand held the back of my neck. The man pushed me to the ground with so much force that when I hit the ground you could hear the scraping of my shoulder and knee from a mile away. The man flipped me over onto my back, then the pressure of his weight felt like it was crushing my lungs.
I spit out the cloth he had put in my mouth.

"GET OFF OF ME!" I screamed with tears running down my face.

"Awe Clem, I thought you wanted to meet your mom and dad?" He said. I stopped squirming.

"Now that's a good girl. See now we're okay." He said rubbing my cheek while wiping the tears away.

"Where are they? My parents, where are they?" I asked.

"They are right here." The man said doing a creepy have smile.

I started to fight again, kicking, I went to scream but he covered my mouth with his hand. I took a large bite of his hand until I felt blood fill my mouth. He dropped me and I ran towards a building.
When I got into the building I slammed the door shut with my shoulder then I turned around and locked it. I walked further into the building. I came across a pocket knife. It had a nice red outside. I sat down on the ground, picked it up, opened I and cut the cloth Tying my hands together.I put the knife in my pocket. I walked around, just then I saw someone right beside me. I jumped. It was just my reflection in a mirror, I breathed. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw the blood running from my mouth, my ripped clothes, by dirty face from being forced to the ground. I looked like a walker.
I heard the door bust open, I quickly ran to a broom closet and hid myself in.

"Oh Clementine." The man was calling.

"Oh clemey clue, why don't you cons to daddy?" The mans voice sounded a bit teasingly.

I felt the anger rush threw me as he called himself my dad. I looked threw a crack that was in the door of the closet and saw the man. I felt more ferrous seeing him again. I grabbed the pocket knife and lifted the blade so that it was sticking out, now I was ready  to kill him. I watched as he walked past the closet, I slowly opened it, I started walking behind him. I lift the knife and right  when I was about to bring the knife down into his lower back he turned around a stopped me.
He grabbed my wrist and slammed my hand onto the wall beside us, I felt the pain rush threw my fingers. I yelled in pain. I dropped the knife as he picked it up. He did a quick twist and pushed my face into the wall. I kicked him in the knee making him drop, as he fell he grabbed my leg, I started kicking at his fingers with my other hand. He let go. I got up and ran towards the door that was still opened.
I was right at the door when it slammed shut. IT WAS THE MAN! How did he get here so fast?
I ran towards the living room, he followed. He again pushed me to the ground, he then lifted me up by the hair and put me on the couch. I screamed in pain.
I grabbed his hand trying to pry his fingers that where twanged In my hair.

"Stop fighting Clementine, or things will get worse." He said whispering in my ear while sitting on top of me again. This time something hit me at the back of my head and everything went black.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Poor Clem. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Sorry it was short. Did you all like the Eclipse today? I didn't get it but I hope you all liked it.