Chapter 4

What up guys and girls? You ready for another chapter? It's 11:36pm, I got my tea, and some biscuits, now I'm ready to make another chapter for you all.
You ready?
Please enjoy.
---------------------–------—-----------------------------------------------------------------------
As the sun started to set I got a bit sleepy. I looked up at Lee then put my head on his lap. I felt his hand rub my back and it reminded me of what my dad would do before I fell asleep.
Slowly I felt my eyes get heavier and heavier, when finally they closed.

*into Clementine's dream*

"One more time...please daddy." I begged to my dad as I sat on the swing.

"Okay, but then we have to get going sweet pea." He said while pushing the seat up.
He gave a big push then let go. I felt a smile go across my face as he started to laugh. As the swing started to head back down to the earth I felt a big jolt and I fell straight on my back to the ground. One of the chains on the swing holding it up had broke off. I felt out of breath and started to cry when my dad ran over.

"Clem! Baby! You already?" He asked.

I just whimpered.

"Hey." He said lifting me so I was sitting up.

I looked up at him.

"My arm hurts daddy." I whimpered. He lifted my arm to see a big cut bleeding.
I started to cry even more.

"Hey hey hey, look at me, don't look at it." He said cupping my chin while wiping a tear from my cheek.
I looked at him, his eyes where a nice brown, it made me smile.

"That's my Clem, look how brave you are." He picked me up so I was on my feet.

"Clementine! Ed! Time for supper!" My mom yelled.

"Coming mommy!" I said starting to walk towards the house.

"Race you there!" Said my dad running ahead.

I started to run when I stopped to turn around to look at the swing, it felt weird, something so strong to hold up many weights...just breaks, just falls apart. I thought to myself.

"I guess everything has a weak spot, it can't always stick together."

"Clementine."
"Clementine, wake up sweet heart."

*out of Clementines dream*

"Hey Clem, time to wake up" I woke up to that name...Clem.

I looked up to see Lee, I got up and stretched.

"Where are we?" I asked.

" your at my family's farm." Said Shawn as he turned the key so the truck turned off.

As we walked to the house I saw a old man walk out.

"Hey I'll see you later." Said Chet.

"Sure thing" said Shawn right back to him.

Chet started walking threw the long grass.
The old man got closer to us, he didn't look mean, but he didn't look happy either.

"Oh Shawn, I'm so glad your okay." He said hugging Shawn.

"I'm alright pa." Shawn hugged him back and smiled.
As they broke from their hug the man looked at Lee and I.

"I see you brought a few guests." He said.

" yes, they helped Chet and I get out of the city, without them we would have...well turned into those things." He said looking from us to his dad.

"Well welcome, you can sleep in the barn tonight with the other guests, but by morning I want you guys to leave." He said sternly.

"We understand, thank you." Lee said happily.

"I see your injured?" The man looked at Lee's leg.

"Uh... Yes." Lee said putting his head down.

"Come with me." He said gesturing towards the porch. "Shawn go inside and get my medical kit, then afterwards visit with your sisters and mum, they were worried."

"Yes pa" Shawn ran to the house.

When we got to the porch the man pulled a stool close to another seat.
"Sit" he said to Lee.
Just as Lee sat down Shawn came back out with a medium sized white kit, gave it to his dad and went back in.
I stood by the steps of the porch.

"How did this happen?" He asked studying Lee's injury.

"Uh...Car accident." He said. I remember when the cop car had fallen down from the highway.

"Mhm, who where you with? Friend? Parents? Wife?" The man asked.

"Naw, I got a ride from... a police officer." Lee whispered.

The man looked up into Lee's eyes then to mine.

" nice officer." He said grabbing some rubbing alcohol and some fluffy cotton stuff.

Lee looked relieved as the man played along. Little did Lee know I new he was in trouble from the officer that he was with that day.
The man put the cotton on Lee's leg with the rubbing alcohol, I was ready to hear Lee yell because I remember that stuff when ever I had a cut, my mommy would put it on, because she said it helped it from getting infected.

"AAAGGHH!" Lee yelled into his shoulder.

" that must feel like hell." The man laughed under his breath.

"IT HURTS LIKE HELL!" Lee replied into his shoulder.

"That should do it, and if it doesn't and it gets infected" he stopped.

"What will happen?" Asked Lee.

"Well we'll either have to cut it off..."

"Or?" Lee begged searching for a better solution.

" or we'll have to shoot you." He said. I flinched at what he just said.

"Anyways, what's your name?" He asked putting his stuff away.

" I'm Lee, and this is Clementine." Lee looked at me and smiled. I smiled back.

"Your her dad?" He asked.

"No." Lee answered. The man gave Lee a Stern look then he looked at me.

" honey... Do you know this man?" He asked me.

I nodded my head yes.

"Well alright" he said and started to walk away when he stopped.

" how could I be so rude, my name is Hershel... Hershel Greene." He smiled, and walked into the house.

Lee got up from the stool.

"Come on let's go get some rest, what do you say?" He asked me.

" okay" I took his hand and we walked towards the barn.

We got our beds ready and laid down, when a huge gross smell hit my nose.

" eww, it smells like...like-" Lee cut me off.

" horse poo" he turned his head and smiled at me.

" yeah horse poo." I turned to my side so I was facing Lee.

"Lee?"

" yeah sweet pea?"

I paused, as that was the same nick name my dad use to call me.

" do you think we will find my parents?"
he turned to face me.

"Yeah."
I smiled to his answer.

" goodnight Lee." I closed my eyes.

" good night Clem."

Everything went quite as I slowly drifted into my other world.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well now we have met the Greene's family. I know this chapter was long maybe even a bit boring, don't worry it gets better. I hope you all enjoyed. But for now I'm all outta tea and biscuits aaannnnddd a bit tired. But don't worry I'll write the next chapter soon.