Chapter 7

Hey guys and girls, sorry I didn't post yesterday I was at a friends house for a sleepover, but I'm back...and with more tea...but no biscuits, sorry. Anyways enough about me, let's get back to clementine and Lee.
Enjoy.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As the crunching started fading away so did the moans.

"You could of gotten us killed!" Yelled the old man again at the lady.

"What was I supposed to do? Let him get bit?" She yelled back.

"Better then him in here!" He said looking at Lee. I found it rude how a white man like him could say that to Lee, lee may have dark skin like me but it still wasn't fair. I had a friend in school and she was kind, why can't he be kind like she was?

" back off." Lee said standing his ground as the man walked towards Lee so they were face to face.

"What are you going to kill me ni-" he stopped, gripped his chest, and fell to the floor, before he even finished that nasty word.

"DAD!" Yelled a different girl from be hind Lee.

"What's wrong with him?!"  Lee said a bit worried but also rudely.

"HE'S HAVING A HEART ATTACK YOU ASSHOLE!" She yelled cuddling her dad.

"That's the reason why we are in here the first place, to get his pills, but we can't get into the pharmacy." She points at the pharmacy with her eyes.

Lee looks up.

"What are they called?" He asked.

"Nitroglycerin, it helps with his chest pain." She answered.

"I know what they do." Lee replied. The woman glared at him.

"What your names?" Lee asked.

"I'm Lilly, this is my dad Larry."

"Don't worry, I'll get into the pharmacy for you two." Lee said kindly.

"Thank you." Lilly said feeling relieved.

Lee and I went for a little walk around the store, we went into the back room were we found a cane that Lee said his grandma would use to protect him self. I also helped Lee move a desk away from the pharmacy metal door, at the same Tim my finger got cut open. But Lee fixed it. When we left the back of the store I found a nice spot to sit in a corner.

Lee walked around the place for hours looking for the keys. I saw him walk up to me.

"Here sweet pea." He handed me a energy bar.

I felt the smile stretch across my face.

"Thank you." I replied happily. Lee patted my head and walked off looking again.

I looked beside me to see the man in the pizza suit and hat.

"Hi, my name is Clementine." I said kindly lifting my hand for a hand shake . He smiled and grabbed my hand and shook it.

"My name is Glenn." He said releasing my hand, then going back looking nervous.

" what's wrong?" I asked.

"I just have another group I need to get to, but I can't because I'm trapped here." He said a little upset.

"Oh...are they nice?"

"Well yeah, most of them are, I mean we did tie one guys brother to a roof because he was crazy, but other than that it's a pretty great group." He said smiling looking down at me.