Chapter 6

Welcome back guys and girls. I'm just going to get straight into the chapter, so enjoy.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I couldn't sleep at all, I happened to look out my window to see a sign saying, welcome to Macon, Georgia.
We were heading into another city? Why? Didn't they see what happened to the last one?
I guess Lee saw that I was tensing up because he pulled me into a hug.

"You alright sweet pea?" He said hugging me a bit tighter.

"Why are we in another city?" I whispered.

"We need supplies." Kenny replied. I looked down at my feet a bit embarrassed because I thought I was asking quietly.

We where in the city surrounded by buildings when the truck came to a slow stop.

"Well this is as far as we are going." Kenny said getting out of the truck.

We all got out and started walking when we happen to notice a man that seemed to be working under a car. He was knelt down and working with something.

" perfect. Excuse me! Can you help us? Our truck is out of gas." Kenny asked.

The man got up with a groan. He sounded tired. Then he looked at us...his jaw was broken and his skin on his neck was ripped off, brown blood stained his coveralls.

"SHIT!" Kenny yelled running to protect Katjaa and Duck. Lee put me behind him. Suddenly we where surrounded by monsters. One of the monsters grabbed Duck and pulled him down to the ground. Part of me wanted him to get hurt but the other part wanted me to rush in and save him.
BANG!
There was a gun shot, the monster rolled off of Duck, Kenny grabbed him and gave him to Katjaa.

" get inside now! " a women yelled.

We all ran into the drugstore. When a guy closed a gate, locked it and ran in. Another man slammed the door shut.

"You and your bloody trigger finger is going to get us all fucking killed!" An old tall man walked up to the girl who shot the monster.

"If I didn't they could have died!"  She yelled back.

The old man looked at Duck.

"Oh my fucking God...HE'S BIT!" He said with a look of fear.

"No he's not bitten, I'm looking there's no bite mark!" Katjaa said searching Ducks body.

"We all know what we have to do...WE HAVE TO CRUSH HIS SKULL IN!" He yelled.

"No!" Lee spoke up.

The man looked at Lee with a dirty glare.

"And who the fuck are you?" Asked the man.

"You mind lowering your voice? And not using so much curse words, there's kids here." Lee asked.

"OH BOO FUCKING WHO, WE HAVE A KID IN HERE WHOS BIT, SOON ENOUGH HE'S GOING TO TURN AND RIP INTO HIS MOTHERS FACE!" He yelled walking closer up too Lee.

"I'm gonna kill him Kat!" Kenny said to Katjaa.

I looked up at Lee still holding his hand.

"Lee" I whispered tugging his arm.

"What is it Clem?" He asked sternly not taking his eyes off of the old man.

"I...I need to pee..." He looked down at me then back up to the man.

"There's a bathroom at the back. Go." Lee said leading my hand towards the back of the store and letting go of my hand.

I started walking to the back. How did he know where the bathroom was? As I walked past the shelves I saw a energy bar. My stomach rumbled.

"Ignore it Clem." I said to myself walking pass.

I walked slow so I could still hear the adults conversation about Duck.
I saw Lee take a step forward, it looked like he was about to hit the old man.
I finally made it to the bathroom at the back.
I twisted the handle and pushed, it didn't open, I pushed harder on the door, still it didn't budge. I put my ear up against the door and heard breathing.

"Lee, there's someone in there." I said holding my crotch, because how badly I had to go.

" it's just locked, the key is behind the counter.... I-I think." He said breaking his confidence knowing he just proved to me that he new this place.
I walked to the counter and got the keys. As I walked back I heard the moans from outside. I went to the bathroom door, put the key in, turned the handle, and opened it. Just then something fell on top of me.

"AAHHHHAAHHH!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"CLEMENTINE!" I heard Lee yell.

I felt the thing squirm on me, I tried to pull myself out from under it. Finally I broke free but then it grabbed my leg and I fell. Just then Lee picked up the monster and pinned it to the wall.

" get off her!" He yelled at the monster.

Lee and the monster fought, but then the monster pushed Lee down. Before the monster bit into Lee a gun went off, and the monsters face fell into Lee's neck.
The same lady shot the gun. Lee pushed the body off of himself. The smell was horrible.
But one good thing came out of it...I didn't have to pee no more.
The walls of the store started to make a crunching sound.

"Now you've done it" yelled the old man.

"Shut up!" Said the man that had locked the gate of the store. He was wearing a hat, and a suit the pizza guy would wear. He looked kinda Chinese ish.

Lee held onto me, and I held onto him.
"Lee... I wet myself." I said whispering but at the same time embarrassed.

Lee held me tighter.

"That's alright sweet pea, we'll clean you up later, but for now we need to keep quiet." He said rubbing my back.

The walls cracked even more and the moans got louder.  I looked up at Lee to see fear in his eyes. I felt uneasy now. I rubbed my face into Lee's chest, he hugged me tighter, and rested his head on mine.
I suddenly felt safe.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What did you all think? Hope you enjoyed.