Chapter 9

What up guys and girls. How are you? Good? Good. Lol shall we start? Okay let's get into this life of clementine. Oh and Yes people who have played this game I am making a few changes, but I hope you all still enjoy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*2 months later*
*clems flash back of the past*
We made this place our home, but we have been invaded, we've lost some supplies. Pills, and other medical stuff. Of course we found it, but then we lost everything. It all started when Lee brought in a few new people, one of them was named Ben, he left our supplies out there for other people...another group that shot at us. Afterwards we were offered to join people at a farm, little did we know these people where cannibals, they ate someone from our group, just took off his body parts his limbs and tried to feed it to us, of course Lee stopped us from eating it...okay besides Duck he ate it but he's stupid and doesn't listen so well. But we lost a few people while at this farm, like Larry, he had a heart attack when the people of the farm locked us up in the barn. He died and Lee crushed his head in with a giant salt lick for horses and cows. I remembered when I had to squeeze through the vent to unlock everyone else from the barn. After we had killed the people at the barn we went back to the motel to see if it was clear. It was we stayed another night at the motel, in the morning the shooters came back...but they weren't alone. Walkers filled the place too, we got into the motorhome and left. We also stopped to leave Lilly behind because she went crazy and had killed Carly. But also Little did we know... We would have to kill one of our own group mates because they were bit...Duck.
*out of flash back*

I looked at Duck as Katjaa held him in her arms. Duck started coughing, blood strolled out of his mouth onto Katjaa's shoulder. Katjaa wiped his mouth.

"How long does Duck have?" I asked Lee still staring at Duck.

"I-I don't know sweet pea." He replied. Kenny must of heard what I had said because he gave me a glare in the rearview mirror.

"Here Clem." Lee gave me my other walkie talkie, the one with pink flower stickers on it.

I smiled.

"Thank you"

We stopped.

"GOD DAMNIT!" Kenny yelled getting out of the motorhome. I walked out to see a train blocking our way through.
Everyone got out of the motorhome.
Kenny, Ben, Katjaa, and Duck all sat under a tree. I started to walk over to them when I suddenly heard my walkie talkie go off.

"Hello?" Said a fuzzy voice on the other end.

I quickly ran to the back end of the motorhome.

"Hello? Who is this?" I asked.

"Hi there." The person replied, it sounded like a man.

"Do...do you know my parents?" I asked hoping to get a good response.

"What's your name?"

"Clementine."

"Clementine hey, that's a pretty name, and lucky for you I do know your parents. They are safe with me, they are just out getting supplies right now, when they get back I'll let you talk to them okay." Said the man.

I felt a blot of joy strike me...MY PARENTS ARE ALIVE! I need to know where they are. Where they still in Savannah or did they go somewhere else safe?