CHAPTER 2-- THE ENCOUNTER

NEXT MORNING
The siren chimed and Mr Cruzy walked into Lesley's room. Lesley used his pillow to cover his face to prevent him from hearing the the sound of the siren. When he realized his efforts where in vain,he threw the pillow on the floor and hoarsed,"Ughh!Godamit!
Can someone put off that damn thing?"Mr Cruzy picked up the pillow and said,"No...Mind your language". Lesley got up from his bed with astonishment evident in his features and said, "DAD!".

The boys took a shower and got dressed. The maids put their suitcases in the car and Mr Cruzy called Ms Kent. Upon hearing her voice,the boys groaned and rolled their eyes. After Mr Cruzy told Ms Kent his decision, he sat in the car and drove off. When they got to the school and saw the foundation, their jaws dropped in disbelief.

Lesley stepped out of the car and said the school's name out loud, "EINSTEIN'S SCHOOL OF BOARDERS " "What the Hell?Who names a school that?" Lesley said pointing at the name of the school.

Mr Cruzy stepped out of the car and said patting Lesley on the shoulder,''A person who has high dreams for the students and is able to control them,no matter what". When they entered the school, all eyes were on them. They walked into the cafeteria with their hands shoved into their pockets while their dad did some paper work in the principal's office.

                 GIRLS' POV
"Who are those guys?" Cyril asked. Mccarcy looked at Cyril and answered in a sassy tone,"If we knew,we wouldn't be staring at them". "I can't believe we're on duty for this week,karma is such a bitch". Emily said picking a tray. "NO!NO!NO!I can't and I won't serve them".Immediately Cindy said that,the cafeteria mistress walked in and said with an enigmatic smile plastered on her face,"Yes,you guys are going to serve them whether you like it or not".

                  NORMAL POV
Emily, Cindy, Cyril and Mccarcy took a tray full of different types of food and put it on the table where the four boys sat. Cindy mistakenly dropped Fredinal's spoon and they both bent down to pick it up. Fredinal's hand touched Cindy's hand and with that,her heart began to beat harder and faster. They both stared at each other until Lesley cleared his throat making Fredinal remove his hand and allowing Cindy to pick the spoon.

When the bell rang,everyone started running to their classrooms with the exception of the four boys. They just sat there wondering what was going on. Before any of them could even think of eating,a woman walked up to them and said angrily, "You four silly brats. Would you get to your class. Didn't you hear the bell ring?" Damien immediately looked at his brothers and whispered,"How rude".

They stood up and walked to their class leaving their food on the table. When they got to their class,the Don asked them to stand in front of the class. Fredinal was made to sit by Cindy, Lesley by Emily,Damien by Mccarcy and Devon by Cyril.

They all ignored each other the whole period. Before the Don left the class,he looked at the four boys' and girls' and said," For as long as you are in this school and class, you'll sit where I've positioned you. Ms Jenna won't be coming,so open your books to page 150".

Fredinal and Cindy touched the book together and as usual Fredinal's hand on Cindy's hand. Mr Hayford came back to the class and said smiling, "Don't forget about the sports festival tomorrow. We'll be expecting each and everyone of you". The bell was soon rang and everyone went to their dorms.

                 BOYS' DORM
" I thought you were the one complaining about this school...BUNNY!"Lesley said unpacking his clothes. "Now all of a sudden you've gotten yourself a girl? Wow! That's fascinating. Care to share your secret?" Damien teased😝. "You guys should stop giving Fredinal a hard time. I'll advice you unpack your things,freshen up and go to bed. Tomorrow is gonna be a long day and I don't think you want to be feeling sleepy while the festival is going on. Good night!"Devon concluded the discussion.