Chapter 20: Transfer Student Time/2nd Period

Start from the beginning

"You're the strongest one in the class, aren't you?" Itona asked. "But you don't have to worry." He said and started to rub the redhead's head, "You're still weaker than me. That means you get to live."

Shiniko tried her best not to laugh.

"You're beneath my skill." Itona said in a monotone like manner, he looked at the girl beside him and recognized who she was, he walked up to her, "Haven't talked to you for some time, we should catch up." He said while rubbing her head, she gave him a closed eye smile before he walked up to Koro-sensei.

"I only kill things that are stronger than me." He said as Koro-sensei was eating the treat Shiro gave him. "And in this case, Koro-sensei. That means you."

"I'm stronger than you by a whole order of magnitude." Koro-sensei said.

"Yeah. Sure. Not so much. Truth is you an' me are actually brothers." Itona said, making the whole class gasp.

"B-B-B-B-B-Brothers?!" The whole class exclaimed.

Itona took out the same snack Shiro gave Koro-sensei and bit off the wrapper and ate it. He then challenged Koro-sensei to a duel after school in the classroom. Everyone was blurting out questions at Koro-sensei after Itona and Shiro left the classroom. After they were done with Koro-sensei, they moved onto Shiniko and started doing the same thing. Shiniko got annoyed so, she stood up and everyone went silent.

"I'll tell you how I know him when the time is right. So for now, please keep your questions to yourself, they'll be answered soon enough." Shiniko said and sat back down and let Koro-sensei start his lesson. 

During lunch, Shiniko sat across from Itona at his desk studying and casually ate some of his snacks which he allowed. Many of the students were staring at them and whispering to each other, but they didn't mind. Then Itona took out the same dirty magazine as Koro-sensei.

"We boob men are all brothers!" Okajima exclaimed, and Kayano's group were talking about how Koro-sensei was related to Itona, causing him to turn to the group and back to his magazine.

After school, the students made a rectangle barrier with the desks and stood on the outside. Koro-sensei and Itona stood across from each other getting ready to fight. They set out a few rules: step out the boundary and your life is forfeit, and no harming the spectators, as that will count as a forfeit.

"Oh yeah, sure, whatever." Sugino started, "As if the loser's gonna stick to that without any issues."

"They will." Shiniko objected.

"Koro-sensei's all about how his students see him, remember? He'll abide by the rules out of a sense of honor. Cheating would risk throwing shade on his reputation with us." Karma said.

"Commence on my signal." Shiro said and raised his hand, "Assassination. Begin." He dropped his hand.

All of a sudden, one of Koro-sensei's tentacles was amputated and was now on the ground. Everyone's eyes were surprisingly not on the tentacle, but on Itona's hair.

There were tentacles coming out of his hair.

"Tentacles, but how?! I was right, Shiro is..." Shiniko thought as the class stayed silent.

"How is this possible?" Koro-sensei asked angrily, turning pitch black as the atmosphere in the class changed drastically. "Tell me where those tentacles came from. Why does someone like you have them?" His teeth turned sharp and his eyes glowing red.

Shiro chuckled, "What a face you're making. Does this encounter stir up unpleasant memories, perhaps?"

Koro-sensei was quiet for a bit before replying, "Clearly. You and I need to have a little talk." Koro-sensei said as his tentacle regenerated.