Body in the Mississippi

DAVINA'S POV WARNING VAMPIRE SEX.

We sit down at Rousseau's and wait for a waiter.

"So where have you been living?" I ask.

"I live in Oregon." She says.

"Any family?" Keelin asks.

"No it is just me." She says.

"Hi my name is Jordan. I am your waiter for tonight can you start with some drinks?" Our waiter asks.

"Ice tea." Lilia says.

"I'll have a beer." Keelin says.

"Same for me." I say and he leaves to get our drinks.

"So what other vampires live in New Orleans?" Lilia asks.

"Where do I get started, I mean this city is crawling with supernatural." I answer.

"Good." She says and reaches into her coat and grab a stake about to hit my heart I grab her and snap her neck. I look around and see no one looking our way. I grab her body and take the back entrance.

"What do we do now?" Keelin asks as we put the body in the trunk of my car.

"Dump her in the Mississippi that way the witches can't concentrate her." I say and get into the driver's seat and start driving to the docks. As soon as I pull up to the docks I  dump the body.

"Let's go home." I say and get back in the car and drive to the compound.

"Davina what took so long?" Kol asks me as I walk in with Keelin next to me.

"I had to dump a body into a river so that took a little time." I say annoyed and walk off.

"What do you mean body?" Kol asks after vaping upstairs to follow me.

"My aunt even if that is my aunt tried to stake me so I snapped her neck and threw her in the Mississippi." I say hugging him.

"Are you ok?" He asks me still holding me.

"I don't know I just killed the only family I had or maybe had. She did plan it well though saying her name was Claire at the hospital asking for my blood to heal her." I say.

"Oh well she tried to kill you she got what she deserved." Kol says.

"I know. I just need to take my mind off of it." I say.

"Well I can help with that." Kol says and kisses me. He vamps us to a wall and rips off my shirt and I vamp to the bed and take off his shirt and kiss him some more. He takes off my bra and flips us over so he is on top of me and starts kissing down my neck and down my body until he gets to my pants which he unbuttons and takes them off along with my panties. He gets off of me and takes off his pants and boxers then goes inside off me with no warning. Then starts thrusting into me which makes both off us moan.

"Kol I'm close." I moan.

"Me too." He says and we soon have our orgasms I lay on top of him and cuddle.

"Thank you." I say and he kisses my forehead then we both cuddle and soon fall into a well needed sleep.

So my other book will be published soon I am still writing chapter 2 but when I finish I will post it.