Part 6

DAVINA'S POV           Warning a little sex scene..

"Morning love." I hear Kol say as I open my eyes.

"Morning." I say back.

"I was wondering if you want to get breakfast or take a shower or pee on a stick." Kol said with a huge smile.

"Isn't to early?" I say still waking up.

"Freya said that it is ok." Kol said very perky with that god damn grin of his.

"Can't you just hear the heartbeat?" I ask very annoyiinly because it is very early and I am tired.

"Yes I could but it would be more tradional for you to take the test." Kol said a little impatient.

"Kol I am not going to pee on a stick if I do not have too." I replied getting very pissed off.

"Fine." Kol said kind of dissapointed. Then starts listining to my stomach.

"Well do you hear anything?" I say standing up while clutching my stomach.

"I hear yours and mine and... one from your stomach." Kol said smiling.

"I'm pregant?" I say alreday knowing the answer.

"Yas, you are." Kol said picking my up and kissing me.

We are both smiling ear to ear when I say "You do know this means we have to tell Marcel."

Kols smile drops for just a second. "Well you can tell him, I will be half way across the world."

I smile at that and then kiss him again. And then I put my legs around his waist so we is still holding me than he vamp speeds us to the other wall and pins me to it without breaking our kiss. While still being pinned to the wall Kol starts kissing down my neck, while I am moving my hands from them holding around his neck down to the end of his shirt. I pull it off and then he rips mine off. Then he vamp speeds us to he bed so he is on top of me stradling me, about to take aff my bra when Freya walks in. When we saw the door open and her come in I took my legs that were wraped around his waist off and he lifted off of me.

"Um.... I was wondering if you two wanted beakfast but I think you found it down eachothers throughts.' Freya said smiling.

"Sorry." I said.

"So um.. breakfast." Kol said grinning.

"Ya downstairs, but put a shirt on first." Freya said walking out.

Me and Kol just look at eachother and burst out laughing at the fact that his sister just walked in on us having well trying to have sex.

"We should go probably go downstairs." I said.

"Ya so do you think Freya figured out that you are pregant." Kol said while we are putting on our shirts.

'Well it is either that or she thinks we are just really horny." I say walking to the door.

"Aren't we both though?" Kol said grinning while opening the door.

"Shutup." I say getting closer to him and pecking him on the lips.

"Look who decides to come downstairs" Freya said smilling.

"Morning." Keelin said changing the subbject.

"Morning" Me and Kol both say.

"So are you pregant or was that sad sex?" Freya said biting into her bagel.

"Yes I am." I say getting coffee and a bagel for myself.

"YA!!!!"Freya said hugging me.