Part 33

ELIJAH'S POV

When we get to the house where the witches are we are gretted by a few witches at the door who Marcel and Klaus wipe out in a few secounds. As we walk past the 2 bodies we go inside since Marcel got someone to get us in the house no problem. A soon as the werewolves and witches see us they come charging at us. I rip out 3 werewolfs hearts, while evryone else kills the mascure of them Freya snaped and fried a few of them and we walked out of the room. In the next room we killed the workers and were met by a witch and werewolf who were probably in charge.

"The Mikealsons." The male says opening his arms as a grand gesture.

"And who might you be." Klaus says.

"I am William and this is my wife Penelope." The male says. 

"So why did you send some child to do your dirty work?" Hayley snaps.

"That child volunteered to save his poor and unfortunate family from being mascaraed." Penelope says.

"Still a child? I am going to have fun killing you." Klaus says as veins appear under his eyes. I killed William as Klaus grabbed Penelope and held her above his neck about to suck his fangs into her she grabbed a vial of Marcel's venom they must of had and injected it in Klaus's neck. Klaus kills her.

"Brother." Klaus said as I caught him in my arms and marcel came over to help me carry him.

"We have some of the cure at the compound." Freya said as me and Marcel carry him to the compound. When we get there we see Kol and Davina near the door with Rebekah.

"What the hell happened?" Rebekah asks as I put Klaus on the couch.

"The wife injected me with this." Klaus said as Freya came back in the room with the cure and gave it to Klaus.

"Thank you sister." Klaus says before falling asleep.