15. The miracle angel in my dark life...

Start from the beginning

Pragya's smile has brought the naughty and mischievious boy in Abhi to come out breaking the hard wall he built before him because of the sad happenings and the dark past of his life.... Even Abhi starts to smile only after seeing Pragya...

Pragya's single smile brought a life in abhi's dark life and makes it very colourful... Her smile becomes the reason for abhi to love and live happily again... Her smile is the one which he wants to see all the time...

Abhi is ready to do anything to see that heavenly smile of his fuggy and he can do anything to see that and can go to any extent to see that smile in her face... He just got addicted to that smile and he wants to cherish the smile forever in their lives...

 He just got addicted to that smile and he wants to cherish the smile forever in their lives

Unaware of his surroundings, Abhi is shamelessly drooling on his fuggy... Pragya senses a shiver in her body suddenly and she turns and spots abhi leaning near a wall with hands folded in his broad chest and is looking at her without blinking his eyes...

A naughty smile creeps in Pragya's face... She moves from that place hurriedly but abhi has not moved his gaze... We can say that Abhi is awake but his mind in his own dream land...

Abhi suddenly jerks up when suddenly something hot and extremely spicy is forced in his mouth... Abhi is hell angry and about to hit the person who has played this stupid prank with him...

Instead of getting angry, Abhi cooled down seeing the beautiful laughter of pragya..

Pragya: 😂😂😂😂😂... Enjoyed patidev... See your face... 😂😂😂😂.... come down to earth... What are you dreaming off , hun???

Abhi makes a naughty smirk and twirls pragya and scoops her in his arms to a place where no one is there... Abhi comes very close to pragya making pragya to blush too hard and shiver in the closeness...

Abhi bend down and kisses pragya's ear lobe and in a husky voice says:
Naughty fuggy you have did this purposely to spoil my lovely dream na... You know what am I dreaming... Im dreaming about our suhag...

Pragya interrupts : you are very Shameless abhi..

Abhi: Ahaan... Let me see biwi what will you do that time... Dont say that you dont have any such dreams...

Pragya stammers: no... no... 😊😊😊😊.... Not at... All... Im a very good girl...

Abhi: Really... Let me see wht this good girl will do on that time... I know you are only going to initiate the first step...

Pragya: 😂😂😂😂😂.... Really... Then Im sure you are going to wait for a long time... May be many months I guess...

Abhi back hugs Pragya and nuzzles her neck... Pragya is moaning a lot with the sweet torture of Abhi...

Abhi: sweetoo... my cutie pie.... My fuggy na..... You dont to any such stupid stunts right... You will do anything I wished for ... you will make me happy and love me and allow us to be together in all means in our suhagraat, isnt it fuggy???