I was trying to tell him no but it just came out as gibberish. So I pulled my fingers out, wiping the saliva off my lip. "No, was I suppose to?" I asked, concerned I had already done something wrong.

"Come here and let me try." I moved towards Louis and opened my mouth widely. He stuck his fingers down my throat and was surprised to see I still wasn't gagging. "You don't have a gag reflex."

"Is that bad?" I asked shyly.

"No that's amazing. A lot of people would kill to not have one." Louis smiled.

"Why is that?" I asked.

"Well if you don't have one that means when my dick is in your mouth you won't gag so you can take me all in." He explained. "Would you like to try it with my cock?" I nodded eagerly, I was just so ready to actually do something sexually. Louis chuckled. "You said you wanted to try a daddy kink, right?"

"Yeah." I nodded again.

"During these sessions you may not call me Louis. You'll call me daddy or sir is also acceptable." Louis said.

"Y-Yes daddy." I blushed, the word going straight to my penis, I could tell it was doing the same to Louis.

He groaned and stepped closer, he ran his fingers through my hair gently. "That word sounds so nice coming from your mouth."

"Thank you sir." I looked up at him through my thick eyelashes and he groaned.

"You want to suck daddy's cock?" He asked.

"Y-Yes." I nodded my head vigorously.

Louis smirked at my eagerness."Beg me for it."

"Please daddy may I suck your cock." I begged. I didn't really want to say cock since I don't like cursing but it was appropriate for this moment.

He pet my lips gently, "Since you asked so nicely."

"You're going to walk me through it, right?" I asked nervously.

"Of course princess." He smiled. "Now get on your knees."

I quickly dropped down, making my knees hit the carpet giving me slight rug burn since there was holes in my jeans on my knees. He undid his pants and pulled them down with his boxers. He pulled at his willy much like he did with mine in the private room until he had a boner.

He pressed his head to my lips, "Come on, open your mouth up for daddy's cock." I let my jaw go slack as I moved closer to him and wrapped my lips around his tip. "Alright so just move your head back and forth–ah harry! No teeth, no teeth."

I pulled off of him. "Sorry." I mumbled.

"It's okay, princess. Just cover your teeth with your with your lips." Louis advised. I nodded and did that instead. "Okay just suck your cheeks in and–oh."

He shut his eyes in utter bliss. He threaded his hands into my hair pulling me down even farther onto his penis, my nose buried in his pubic hair. I braced myself on his thighs and pushed myself back, I continued going down on his member. I just kept going back and forth hoping it was enough.

"Faster, love." He ordered. I nodded and picked up my pace. "Look at me." He demanded, it really turned me on. So of course I obeyed him and looked up at him through my thick lashes. He groaned and released his fluid down my throat.

I pulled away and swallowed it all. I was confused because Niall had warned me to not swallow it cause it was yucky but Louis' wasn't yucky, it just tasted kind of salty.