Vengeance Shall Be Mine.

Start from the beginning

Unknown: It doesn't matter

Unknown: Just meet me there in thirty minutes, I need to tell you this in person. Oh and, come alone.

Me: I'm not meeting someone I don't know.

Unknown: Then you won't know Henry's next move.

I scratch my forehead. 

Knowing what Henry has planned may work to my advantage, but I won't tell Harry any of this.

Me: Fine, I'll meet you.

Thirty minutes later and I was standing near Cook's Cottage, it was a little chilly so I had a thick coat on. People walked past me, some greet me good afternoon, while others are in their own world. 

Twenty minutes passed and there's still no sign of whoever it is I'm waiting for. My heart is beating fast in my chest, I lean against a tree standing next to the path which passes the Cottage. A heavy sigh leaves my throat.

"Fuck this," I mutter, fixing my coat and push myself off the tree. 

But just as I'm about to walk someone says, 'psst'

Turning on my heel I notice someone standing near the north wall of the Cottage, I walk towards them curiously because I can't see their face, they are wearing a hoody with sunglasses and a scarf. 

"Who are you?" I ask, stopping a few metres away from them. I step backwards when the person reaches up and removes the hood then sunglasses, revealing jet black hair and hazel eyes.

"Z-Zayn?" I stutter and take another step back, trying to put as much distance between us as possible. "W-what do you want?" My heart begins to beat faster in my chest, panic takes over my body. "I-is th-his a setup?" I scan the area for any signs of Henry.

Zayn's hazel eyes widen. "What? No!" He steps towards me before I have a chance to do anything, Zayn grips my wrist and pulls me behind a tree. I attempt to scream but he places a hand over my mouth saying, "Shhh, Joe, please, I need your help,"

One of his hands is on my hips while the other one remains on my mouth, the feeling of my body pressed against his is making me feel weird. 

I'm quick to push away from his body, hating how the contact makes me feel. "My help?" I furrow my brows in confusion. "I don't trust you,"

With his hands now at his sides, Zayn sighs. "I don't expect you to trust me," 

"If you know I wouldn't trust you, then why'd you want to-"

"Because Joe, I need your help," I can see fear hidden behind the sea of hazel in his eyes. 

I scoff. "You expect me to help you after what you did? I won't forget how you touched me Zayn or the fact you've been watching me." 

"I'm sorry for the things I did," Although his voice holds little emotion, his facial expression looks sympathetic. "I-I just, Harry always takes everything away from me. I wanted to take something from him." He sighs. "I thought if I could get you to be mine, it would break Harry."

"So, you expect me to help you after all of that?" 

"Joe, please, I've got no one else to turn to," He reaches out to me but I shake my head. "He's going to kill them,"

"Who?"

Zayn's hazel eyes turn glossy, his bottom lip begins to tremble. "My sisters, Joe, he's going to kill my sisters." 

"And you expect me to help?" He nods. "Zayn, in case you don't know, I'm pregnant, and even if I wanted to help, I couldn't. Besides, Harry wouldn't-"

"Harry doesn't have to know. Please, Joe, you know what it's like to lose those you love," My eyes widen because he's right, I lost my mother and father. "I have no one else to turn to," Zayn lifts a hand and wipes his right eye. "I know what Henry has planned,"

"Zayn-"

"After my sisters are safe, I'm going to put a stop to your Uncle; permanently."

A/N

Okay, so questions.

Should Joe trust Zayn?

Should she tell Harry? 

Zayn vs Henry - who would win?

Does anyone have any 🎂 🍰 because I'm hungry, and I've been a good girl 👼