Chapter 8

It was Smackdown. Today Phil and Nichole had a mixed tag team match against AJ and Randy because of what happened on Monday.

"Let me meet her?" Chez begged as she pulled at Phil's hoodie.

"She's in the girl's locker room, I'm not aloud in there." he said.

"Text or call her and tell her to come here." She continued to pull at his hoodie.

"She'll be out here soon to stretch with me. Will you stop pulling at my hoodie?" Chez finally stopped pulling at his hoodie. Punk sat on the floor cross legged. Chez sat cross legged next to him. Nichole came trotting out with AJ talking to her behind her.

"Listen, I really am sorry. We were told to do that last minute. I would've said something but I couldn't get the chance. Please, Nicholette, just talk to me." AJ pleaded.

"Ever heard of the word no? That's what you could've said. Why wouldn't they tell us about the plan of us getting our asses beat? Why weren't we informed?" Nichole started to yell.

"I'm sorry, I don't know why you weren't told. It's not as easy as you make it when it comes to saying no to the authority." Nichole rolled her eyes, plopped her headphones in, and sat down to stretch. 

Phil joined her. Chez sat there awkwardly with Chaleen and Cassie standing behind her. AJ finally left her alone. Nichole took her headphones out. She rolled them up around her phone and handed it to Phil. He put them in his pocket. Chez cleared her throat to get his attention but he kept staring at Nichole. He looked at the bruises all over her body from the attack on Monday. Nichole looked at him and then at the three girls and then back at Phil.

"Phil?" Nichole said. He looked up.

"Um, this is Chez, Chaleen, and Cassie." Phil said as he pointed to each girl. Nichole gave them a warm smile before finishing up her stretches. She said a small prayer and then got up. Phil got up too. Nichole jumped in place a few times and then paced back and forth. "Wanna practice?" 

Nichole didn't give Punk a chance to brace himself. She spun and kicked him in the jaw. She jumped on his back and went for her way of submission. The three girls stood in awe at how good Nichole was. Nichole Wrapped her arms under Phil's and around the back of his head. He struggled for a minute to get up but gave up and tapped out.

"I win." Nichole smiled. Her music went on and she jolted up and walked out. She rocked along to her music at the top of the ramp. Her music stopped. Lillian brought the mic up to her mouth to introduce her.

"From Iola, Texas, weighed in at 98lbs, 5'9'', Nicholette Gonzales." Lillian said. Nichole cringed at her weight, knowing it was unhealthy for her to be under at least 120lbs. Punks music came on and her joined her at the top of the ramp. Lillian introduced Phil.

"And her partner, from Chicago, Illinois, weighed in at 218lbs, 6'2'', CM Punk."

Punk and Nichole linked hands and walked to the ring. Phil jumped up on the turn buckle while Nichole sat on the top rope. AJ's music came on. She skipped out as Lillian introduced her. Randy's music came on and he slowly walked to the ring as he was introduced. All of a sudden Vickie Guerrero came out.

"Excuse me!" she yelled. The crowd booed at her."Excuse me!" she yelled again. "As general manager I'd like to make some changes to this match." The crowd continued to boo "Randy and CM Punk will be wrestling at the same time as AJ and Nicholette." She stopped to take a breath. "This match is falls count anywhere match." Vickie walked back stage. 

The bell rang seconds after Vickie disappeared. A second ref had to come out to help. AJ charged at Nichole but she moved and AJ ran into the turn buckle. Nichole pulled her away and kicked her in the jaw. AJ rolled out of the ring and tried to run away. Nichole wasn't going to let that happen. She had too much rage from what happened on Monday. Nichole grabbed AJ by the hair and threw her into the barricade. Nichole had the upper hand with AJ but it was a different story with Punk and Randy. They had taken their match up to the top of the ramp. AJ ran up to try to distract Punk so Randy could do an RKO but Nichole tackled her. That got Randy distracted. Punk took that to his advantage. He kicked him in the knees and then the abs. Punk slammed Randy's head on the ground. He then threw him against the screen. Nichole and AJ had taken there fight into the crowd. Nichole threw AJ into a few chairs. AJ got up, kicked Nichole in the ribs, and ran back to the ring. Randy and Punk were back in the ring. Punk still had an advantage. Nichole slid into the ring. Her and Punk simultaneously kicked their opponents in the jaw. 

"Do a GTS with me." Punk demanded in a whisper. Nichole nodded. She lifted AJ up on her shoulders and Punk lifted Randy onto his. They then both did a GTS on their opponents and won the match.