Chapter 17

Nicole ran passed all her coworkers over to Stephanie and Triple H's office. She knocked on the door before walking in. Stephanie was at the desk on her laptop while Triple H was sitting in a chair in the corner reading a comic book.

"Can we talk alone?" Nicole asked Stephanie. Steph looked at her before nodding, not knowing what could be on Nicole's mind. The two walked down the hallway.

"What's up?" Stephanie asked as they turned the corner. On the wall there was a sign with an arrow saying catering.

"Can we quit the storyline? I feel like its going no where."

"I was thinking the same thing. But you and Phil have got some good chemistry. I want you guys to continue to stay together." They stopped in front of catering. Nicole nodded. Stephanie walked away. Nicole walked into catering. She stopped in her tracks when she saw someone. Phil. With AJ. They were kissing. We aren't together, she told herself, we just kissed, that's all.

She turned around and went back the other way.

*******

Phil sat down on the couch next to a sleeping Nicole. He thought about moving her to the back, but he didn't want to wake her. She looked so peaceful.

There was a knock at the door. Before Phil could get up, his sister, Chez, got to it. He smiled as a thank you. Kofi walked into the bus. Phil got up. The shifting woke Nicole up.

"There's a bonfire down the way." Kofi said.

"I'm down. What about you?" Phil asked looking at Nicole. She shrugged getting up. "Oh, come on! It will be fun!"

Nicole ignored him and went to the back room. She came out in yoga pants and a Texas A&M sweatshirt. Phil smiled and they headed towards the fire. Colt pulled Phil aside.

"What's up with her?" he asked.

"I don't know. She must just be in a bad mood. Girls get like that sometimes." Phil said.

Nicole stood behind the group leaning up against a pole. Phil stood in between Chez and Cassie, trying to stay away from AJ. Earlier, she had pulled him aside and kissed him by surprise. She hasn't left him alone since.

Randy walked up to Nicole with a beer in hand. He raised it to her as if asking her if she wanted it. Nicole kindly shook her head with a 'no thank you' following it.

"Congratulations by the way." Nicole said.

"For what?" Randy asked, cocking his head to the side.

"You're a newlywed." Randy smiled, nodding at the memory that happened just a few days ago. "Why aren't you on your honeymoon?"

"We're gonna go on that in a few months. I need to be back at work."

Randy and Nicole stood in a comfortable silence. Guns N' Roses was playing softly in the background as everyone was gathered around the fire. It was a beautiful night. Not too cold, not too hot. It was just right.

"Are you okay?" Randy asked. Nicole glanced at Phil before looking at the ground.

"Yeah." she squeaked, smiling.

"Hmm, sure." Nicole rolled her eyes. "What's wrong?"

"It's really nothing-"

"Nicole."

"Okay, I might kind of like Phil and I saw him kissing AJ earlier."

"Well, he is a player." Nicole rolled her eyes. Of course she knew he was a player. She just couldn't stop herself from feeling the way she does. No one can choose their feelings for someone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the shitty chapter! I'm also thinking about deleting this story since punk is no longer with the wwe and I have no idea what the hell I am doing with this story and my life. But, if I don't delete it, I'll be updating every Saturday. 

Not Ready To Fall In Love (A CM Punk Fanfic) (Book 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें