Chapter 4

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Punk asked Nichole. Stephanie and Triple H were standing at the door.

"Phil, I'm fine. I can do this. Its AJ Lee, I can get her to tap out in a matter of seconds and then we can go to the hospital." Nichole said.

"She knows you're hurt. She'll go straight to your ribs."

"Let it go, I am doing this match."

"Maybe you shouldn't." Stephanie said. "We can reschedule it for when you get better."

"Steph, I am doing this match."

"Nichole, you are obviously hurt. Why can't you let someone take care of you for once?"

"I will, after this match is over." Nichole got up and headed out the door. Phil followed her. 

They were standing by the gorilla. Nichole was on the floor stretching. She said a small prayer and then got up. Punk wasn't the religious type but he would pray for or with her anytime of the day. He stared at her as she jumped up and down in place. What did Steph mean when she asked her why she couldn't let someone take care of her? Did she want to be hurt? Punk shook the thought out of his head. He saw that Nichole wasn't looking to good.

"Nick, to make her tap out go for an Anaconda Vise. Do you know how to do it?" Phil asked.

"Yeah, I'll try to go for it." Nichole said. 

Her music came on. Her and Phil went out together. Punk had his arm around Nichole's waist. They entered the ring. Nichole jumped up onto the turn buckle and yelled with the crowd. She then sat on the ropes with Punk standing next to her. AJ's music came on. She walked out and stood at the top of the ramp for a while. All AJ could do was stare at Punk and Nichole. Nichole could see the fury in AJ's eyes. Did she know it was only a storyline? Finally AJ came to the ring. Punk kissed Nichole on the cheek and then hopped out of the ring. 

The bell rung and the match started. AJ went straight for a kick to the rib cage. Nichole almost doubled over but soon got into the match. She kicked AJ in the abs and then spun and kicked her in the face. She fell to the mat. Nichole thought this would be the right time to do the Anaconda Vise. AJ tapped out after a few minutes. Punk jumped over the top rope and picked Nichole up in his arms.

"Now, lets go to the hospital." Punk whispered in Nichole's ear.