Chapter Seven

Nichole laced up her boots in the locker room. There was no sign of Phil. Was he gonna valet her? Maybe he was already at the gorilla waiting for her.

"Great job last week. I'm sorry if I hurt your ribs any more than they were." AJ said as she sat down next to Nichole.

"Thanks." Nichole said.

She finished getting her gear on and went to the gorilla. She found Phil there but didn't want to interrupt him. He was on the phone. She just stood a few feet away as he talked.

***************

Phil dialed his adoptive sister's number and waited for her to pick up. It seemed like it was gonna be forever until she picked up.

"Hello." she said.

"Hey Chez." Phil said.

"What's up?"

"Well, I was wondering if you could come to our next raw next week. It's in Denver. I know that's not Chicago but I really need to see you."

"I'll make it. Do you want me to bring Chaleen and Cassie too?"

"Yes please."

"Okay, I miss you a lot."

"I miss you too. I just can't wait to see you again. I need you guys more than I thought."

"Alright, well I got to go so hang in there. I love you and I'll be watching tonight. Good luck."

"Bye." Phil hung up.

Nichole came over to him and gave him a warm smile. He couldn't even look at her. Did she really hurt him that much? She couldn't think about that now because her music came on. Her and Phil held hands and walked out. Punk plastered a smile on his face even though he was far away from being happy. 

Nichole won her match against Natalya. Punk had a match against Randy Orton. He was sitting on the floor listening to music and stretching. Nichole was texting Tay. Randy came over and shook Phil's hand before his music came on. Phil jumped in place a few times before being ready to go out. He wrapped his arm around Nichole as they walked out. He handed Nichole his hoodie and then climbed in the ring. Nichole sat on one of the barricades and interacted with a few fans as the match went on. Phil was gaining the upper hand in the match. He brought Randy on his shoulders to do a GTS but Randy found a way to slide off. He quickly gave Phil an RKO but he wasn't done with him just yet. He continued the beating on Punk and all Nichole could do was watch. All of a sudden AJ's music came on. She ran over to Nichole and started hitting and kicking her. 

"You stole my boyfriend." she kept screaming over and over again.

Nichole wondered whether it was apart of a script or not. Would Stephanie and Triple H really do that without telling them? AJ was targeting her ribs. Up until now, Nichole couldn't feel any pain. At this point AJ was targeting every part of her body knowing that with her condition it would be easy to hurt her.