"Great! Then you and Sans may start on your first mission. You need to-"

Sans cut him off, (which he knew was a foolish mistake but he was desperate) and he said, "Actually boss, that's what me and the chick wanted to talk to you about."

Frisk glared at the nickname, but held back her insults as she continued for him, "Yes. I am sorry sir, but I do not particularly prefer working with... Sans. He isn't of my best interest, and I would prefer someone with more skill in gathering information and-"

Asgore frowned which is what shut Frisk up, and he glared at the two before standing and replying, "Frisk, if you are to join this team, I think you should be a little more accepting of what we need you to do. Sans is a good at completing missions. He may be side tracked or mess up the plan every once and a while, but he gets the job done."

He glanced at Sans for a moment before continuing.

"Pairing Sans with you was not a mistake. He needs someone to root him down, and you need someone that can help you be a bit more... open minded. You two could be a great team, if you would only work together."

Frisk scowled and Sans glared, both hating the idea.

Frisk glanced at Sans from the corner of her eye and folded her arms, hating Asgore's words with a burning passion. They sounded like something from an emotional t.v show she had watched on T.v as a kid.

Sans didn't like them any better. He thought of working with Frisk and her bossy tone, and his soft heart filled with more pity as he thought of her and her situation.

She didn't have much of a choice.

He had more choice than she did, and already he felt trapped with her in every option.

Quickly, he stopped his heart from thinking, and he turned his eyes to the ground so he could stop thinking of the other two in the room.

Asgore waited for one of them to respond, but they both kept quiet, letting the silence fill around them until it was too much for the boss to bear.

"Do you understand?"

Both nodded and replied in sync, "Yes."

They hated each other more when they did that.

"Good," Asgore said, shoving his point aside and continuing with his mission from before, "Now. You two are assigned to a very important mission. Finding Capture's identity."

Sans and Frisk perked up, both shocked yet curious at the news.

Sans hated himself for being so curious about it, but he wondered how Frisk would react to this mission.

His eyes glanced at her for a moment, and he noticed the glint in her expression that showed her thirst for information.

He ignored it, and listened to what Asgore had to say.

"Not only that but you are also going to find the traitor. We can not have a traitor running around our facility without us knowing, and it is starting to get dangerous."

"How are we going to find Capture's identity? No one knows who he is, because no one has ever seen him," Frisk stated, her mind set on the mission instead of her situation altogether.

Sans raised an eyebrow and thought to himself, 'What is her deal? One moment she hates all of us and the next shes all goodie-goodie...'

However, he kept his words to himself.

Asgore nods, "You are right. Although, there is someone who has seen Capture. He goes by the name of Johnathan, and worked at Cortex for years until... Nine? I think it was nine years ago when he quit. I remember it was something about a child, but I don't remember exactly what it was."