chapter twenty seven

Author's pov

Margot looks terrified at Ash after what he said. 'what do you mean?' she asks with tears in her eyes. 'both our parents agreed to the marriage of my brother and your cousin, but my parents want me to come home. to take over the planet. my brother gave up the throne when he was just a kid, so I have to' Margot starts crying in her hands. 'why now? we just found each other' Ash wraps his arms around his girlfriend and she keeps crying.

'what is going on?' Kara asks when she sees the two kids in front of her. 'my parents want me to leave earth... with or without Margot' Ash explains. Mon El scowls. 'what?' Ash shrugs. 'my brother don't want to be king, so I have to' Ash doesn't look to happy about it either. 'refuse like your brother' Mon El proposes, but Ash shakes his head. 'My mother forbid me to do that' Kara and Mon El look at each other and roll their eyes. 'we know all about evil mothers, believe me. question yourself. what do you want' Kara says. 'I want to be here, with Margot ofcourse' Ash answers and Margot starts crying even harder. Ash thightens his grip on her and starts conforting her.

'this is our story all over again' Mon El whispers to Kara and she nods. 'we have to make sure it doesn't end the same way. they won't have a Margot to bring them back together' she states and Mon El smiles. 'maybe this is fate. maybe this happens for a reason' Kara looks at him with a confused expression. 'and what reason would that be?' Mon El shrugs. 'for us to make the right decision! we could end the story right this time' Kara thinks about his words. 'that's right! oh my god. I'm rubbing of on you. you start to act like a happy person like me' they both laugh and share a kiss.

'okay guys. we are going to make sure you can stay together here' Kara says to the crying teenagers. they both look hopefully at her. 'we dealt with this before. we know how to handle this' Ash nods and Margot doesn't look to happy. 'I know how that ended' she simply states. 'yes! And that's exactly the point! This is like a second chance for us!' Kara exclaims happily. 'fine' Margot sights. 'it can't be worse than this anyway'